Legalized Gambling in Ontario as of April 1 - Complete Bullshit

• Start date
  • Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,552 Views
So this has been fun. LOTS of scalps available live between Pinny and Fanduel. Tonight in Leafs/Sens tied 3-3 starting the 3rd period Pinny has UNDER 8.5 +100 and Fanduel has OVER 8.5 +128.

I've been screenwatching between Pinny/Fanduel/B365/Betrivers and they come upoften in live betting.

Back out of the game bois 😅
Specific details on the process please! Make me feel not alone in "I should have bet that" I shouldn't have bet that" etc etc etc.

Sorry to hear that Matty. Those fav parleys do seem easy to win. I have had enough issues with two teams.

Sorry to hear that Matty. Those fav parleys do seem easy to win. I have had enough issues with two teams.
I just chased steam like I always do. Wasn't trying to play an "easy" parlay. Wanted to make 850 bucks is all. lol

Payouts at fanduel now taking less than 30 mins. Auto deposited to bank acct. thanks to interac e-transfer.

Fanduel bringing it!!

Screenshot 2022-04-21 120052.png

Screenshot 2022-04-21 120149.png

DraftKings is slow as fuck with payouts.
Yep

My last payout was two days. That doesn’t seem long, but when MGM pays out in less than an hour, it seems like an eternity

Draft Kings a complet shit show here. Only paypal and credit card funding, no interac and they aren't honouring promos if you had an account for fantasy. Fuck them.

So far Fanduel far and away the best of the legit books, I like BetRivers as well and 365 is hit or miss with the geotracking nonsense.
But 365 keeps sending freebets and I keep hitting them and cashing out small amounts weekly.

Feels weird when there is only a 1X roll requirement or none at all compared to 10X at bodog etc.