• Replies 37 Comments
  • Views 1,544 Views

fiveteamer

#nonewfriends
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Bet365 requires some shady geo tracking app to be installed in order to prove you are a resident of Ontario?

Bet365 needs me to send them a fucking selfie in order to prove my identity?

Worst of all, they appear to have completely removed horse racing for Ontario residents.

Are there any race books out there any more even offering fixed odds? And are they available to Ontario residents?

It's good for quick payouts in the states

Illegal better.

My uncle stinky.

A+++++ out.

Bet365 requires some shady geo tracking app to be installed in order to prove you are a resident of Ontario?

Bet365 needs me to send them a fucking selfie in order to prove my identity?

Worst of all, they appear to have completely removed horse racing for Ontario residents.

Are there any race books out there any more even offering fixed odds? And are they available to Ontario residents?
I had the same problem with B365. Installed the stupid geo apps and still get the message I need to be in Ontario.
Now having said that B365 seems to have thbest bonus so far. Bet $1 on a min $10 deposit and get a $250 freeplay.
I got mine no problem.

What Sites Are Regulated?​

Same BS with BetRivers.
Screenshot_20220406_161953.png

Still NO PROBLEMS with Pinnacle.

Fanduel Ontario Raptors promo.

Raptors +41 points -110 max bet $50.

For every 200 people that bet this they move the spread an additional point in Raps favour and everyone gets the closing spread.
Screenshot 2022-04-15 173725.png

So far Fanduel & BetRivers the head of the class for Ontario legal books, then B365, then Pointsbet and TheScore last IMO WAL.

Took my first payout from BetRivers tonight. Took 30 mins from time of request to cash in hand (direct auto-deposit to bank acct via interac e-transfer).

So far the BetRivers experience overall has been the best.

Talk to yourself much about the books you shill for?

Fucking. Pathetic.

Matty, don't forget to pop the Fanduel Raptors promo, right now its Toronto +63 -110 max bet $50.

Screenshot 2022-04-16 134256.png