• Views 21,677 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
e5c066a63a77.jpg

The New Zealand cricket squad have material to last them, oh say.. five matches. On the eve of the Chappell-Hadlee One Day International series in Napier New Zealand, the Australian international super model Lara Bingle is taking all sporting headlines.

Bingle, fiance to Australian cricket squad vice-captain Michael Clarke, is in the spot light after reportedly Australian Rules footballer Brendan Fevola of the Brisbane Lions released a photo of Lara nude in the shower. The picture was published in a magazine this Monday. 22 years old Ms. Bingle had a brief affair with Fevola in 2006 at the age of 18. Apparently the photo had been “making the rounds” with anybody and everybody involved in Aussie sports.

Now all the attention turns to New Zealand where the ODI series is set to start and of course Clarke is on the lens. Now we will see not only Clarke's skills on the pitch but his skin thickness as well because surely the kiwi players won't let this opportunity pass them and not to mention the fans in the ultra small McLean Park. Ms. Bingle said she will take legal actions against Fevola.

431351123f2a.jpg

I wouldn't mind mingle with miss bingle in the shower.

where are the pics? any pics

interesting last name...

so many thoughts...

nice tittay

You mean this one wasn't real?

Very surprised to see myself deploying the spinner smiley up in post #2 there. That girl does not look to my taste at all.

I wonder if there was in fact a nude shower pic at one time that has since disappeared??

:dunno:

iXU2RhK.jpg

Yeah that is not a good face for me.

Face is very important to me and that face is a 3.9 out of 10.

hey there's another house up there

Sucks she had implants...

Famous simply for being with celebrities and thats about all...