Kentucky should be a big play for everyone tomorrow...

• Start date
  • Replies 29 Comments
  • Views 1,840 Views

Herman

Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
I'm talking GLPOTD status.

is there even a line out yet

take kentucky. points dont matter.

right herman?

Herman make a play in the Best Bet so you can possibly get in on the GLPPOTD action.

The spread will be from UK-8 to -11 but they will win by 15-20.

LVSC Open is -8.5 for what its worth.

Basically the only way to cover against Kentucky is by hitting 3's and Tennessee is ranked in the 200s in 3 point shooting which means they get most of their points inside the 3 point line.

Kentucky's 2 point defense is ridiculous and like 6th in the country because they block everything and have big bodies down low.

Also it will be the most hyped crowd of the year, Gameday is in town and they sold out 24,000 tickets for the morning show and with the 9pm tip it should be amazing in there.

Just going to be one of those games where nothing is going to stop Kentucky

8-11. Thats a bit large of an estimate dont you think. And lines arent off that much ever

So you're saying no team ever covers by 10 points? I'm saying UK is going to blow them out, they can't set the line high enough

No. He's saying the line isn't off by 3 points. If I can get Tennessee +11, I'll certainly be against you.

I see not much has really changed.

I don't know what the line is going to be, just figured it would be in the 8 to 11 range.

Hearing Scotty Hopson of Tennessee might be out tomorrow due to injury...

Herman, from your p.o.v at what line you wouldn't back Kentucky? -10? -10.5? -11?

I'm obviously biased but I think they blow the doors off Tennessee. I'd back them at -11 if that were the line.

Under 147 is solid in this game too if my information is correct, Tennessee's two best players are banged up (Chism and Hopson). I like Kentucky here something like 78-62.

But they didn't cover against Bama and they should have. Bama has no depth and at times forgets they are playing. TN played so much better than people thought they would when they had kicked off half their team. What makes this game different?