Kentucky/Cornell

• Start date
  • Replies 43 Comments
  • Views 2,634 Views
the limit on this game at pinny is 20k right now. if the line was far off, someone smart would be betting and it would move. kenpom makes it 9 as well.

I don't give a shit if the line isn't "off" or whatever you want to call it. I'm saying Kentucky will fucking destroy Cornell. I guess the computers make them a 9 point favorite, I guess that means they win by 9 every single time so why play the game?

I kinda agree with Herman here, I think that Cornell is in over their heads. Calipari has had half a week+ to prepare for this.... as long as he gives coach wooden another call to ask how to keep his kids humble this week, they should roll.

I'll be rooting hard for Cornell though

I don't give a shit if the line isn't "off" or whatever you want to call it. I'm saying Kentucky will fucking destroy Cornell. I guess the computers make them a 9 point favorite, I guess that means they win by 9 every single time so why play the game?

So why don't you get some balls and start betting.

Would you like another guess?

I have Kentucky as being nearly a 10 point favorite. There is small value in Kentucky right now according to my numbers. Cornell has some shooters. They certainly aren't slouches. Take your blinders off.

Not sure what you mean by real line. Bottom line is Kentucky names the score here. You have 4 NBA first round picks in 3 months balling against a bunch of white Ivy Leaguers and the spread is only 8.5.

Only three first round picks, actually. Bledsoe and Miller are either second round or D-leaguers.

Only three first round picks, actually. Bledsoe and Miller are either second round or D-leaguers.

most projections i've seen have Bledsoe going about12th in the first round

If Cornell continues to shoot 65% and 70% from the field they will cover the 8.5.

most projections i've seen have Bledsoe going about12th in the first round

You're kidding, right? Is the guard class really that weak in the upcoming draft? As a 2-guard I just don't see the upside, he's not that impressive of a shooter nor is he that awesome at defending the other team's 2. Add in a diminutive frame and turnover/foul tendencies and I don't see where he fits in.

Eric Bledsoe is lottery and Daniel Orton is projected late 1st round, as a sixth man.

Darius Miller isn't leaving anytime soon, he's a 4 year player.

I hafta think KY rolls here. And I think that cause I am emptying what's left of my winnings from the 256 contest on them.

go cats.

Whatever.

KY -8 5 units
ky -4.5 in teaser
under 154 in another teaser.

Cornell +8.5 -105

In the market we trust.