kato's good mourning/good evening thread

oh hell yes.

good afternoon.

giphy.gif

Good afternoon Kato! After great foots season for your Utes tough P12 start for the b-ball team. After Larry K's many good years his last few weren't up to par but this guy Smith as you know was real good at Utah St. Just have to give it time IMO. Had to look it up but Larry K went 6-25 his first year.

hello and good afternoon mrm!

total rebuilt for the utes mbb. we are patient. football was a welcome surprise this year and we should be in the national title conversation next year.

much love.

thx brother blitty

good mourning gamelive

Good Morninnnnnggg Kato son! Though we never met I know you're a good person along one not afraid to state a minority opinion in what you believe. :yes:

Good morning Mr.M, Kato, Gamelive. Hope you all have a splendid week.

good mourning iag!

same wishes to you.

so happy for you and your future.

Good afternoon crew

Big plans today

Steal OJ (went 1/2)
Steal dimented bunkie's tuna salad (1\1)
Miss foot appointment (where the FUCK did the appt card go?)
Shake off hangover
Rest fucked up foot from 6 hour walk - ouchies

Iag, try not to get too excited here. We all know this is your fav song.

Very happy for all of you both currently and moving forward, and very proud to he associated with you ( except for Plommer of course)

Good mourning/afternoon all

I used to work for a company called k2 mortgage, some good times there

Smoked some k2, not as good of a time

good mourning kato-san :kato:

kato I was watching the first 48 on my free sony bravia and blackie #1 was wanna mack to a group of ladies at the gas station, the ladies didn't want any of it, so an unrelated group of blackies heard the hollas of rejection and wanted to white knight, group of blackies and mack daddy start pushing and shoving and blackie #2 from the group takes out a gun and shoots blackie #1 dead, they all scatter running, as blackie #2 starts running his phone falls out of the pocket right next to the body of blackie #1, when homicide detectives come they get the phone turn on the screen and what do they see? blackie #2's face as a wallpaper :biglaugh:

captured on cctv
blackie #2 18 years manslaughter
blackie #1 dead
moral of the story?

good mourning!

moral of the story is bitches aint shit - or - white knighting will get a person killed - or - stupid is as stupid does

love you brother, miss you.