kato's good mourning/good evening thread

plomberg I'm in love with Arch, don't find it difficult like people say
Yeah, I use Arch with Cinnamon Desktop Environment. Installing Arch by command line is a pain in the ass. I mean Ive done it with the help of a Youtube tutorial but now I just use ArchGui when I need to install.

I like the simplicity of Arch. I use paru and pacman. Sudo pacman -Syu, Pacman -S firefox etc. To remove is a simple command as well.
Most important reason for Arch is that it can be installed with the bare essentials. No bloat whatsoever. 99% of my pc use is internet or browser based.

I like the simplicity of Arch. I use paru and pacman. Sudo pacman -Syu, Pacman -S firefox etc
pacman is so much more granular than apt, can't see myself going back to a deb based system anytime soon

pacman is so much more granular than apt, can't see myself going back to a deb based system anytime soon
Yeah I like Debian based stuff because its often easier to find packages for and get running but when it comes to uninstalling stuff and keeping a distro lean and clean Arch is by far the better option.

exactly - i just want to be the ultimate consumer - so does the wife

dangerous combo

son is falling in the footsteps too
:laugh: ...good mourning. ..at least you have goals

Start with a budget, we use Mint.

Monthly we track the following:
Auto Insurance
Auto payment
Phone
TV Internet
Utilities
Student Loan
Groceries
Cleaning
Home Improvement
Lawn/Garden
Rent/mortgage
Childcare
Joint Discretionary Spend
Wife of Boner Discretionary
Boner Discretionary
Vacation

We go over all the time but at least we know exactly how much over and what we spent on.

thanks bone - discretionary is the killer for us

good mourning

will attack, divide and concur

good mourning plommer, gamelive!

good mourning bone bone!

cold here as well. inversion should set in. mask mandate in salt lake county where I work.

wonderful times ahead!

great mourning kato

bone cold here. still got snow sitting around outside

just did some sauna to warm the core

good mourning brother blitty!

always a good call with the sauna. this is why your are pro.

thanks rj!

good afternoon mon frere

kato your site emails are bouncing back cause old email (?)

gamelive server sad

i will update.

thanks for the heads up.