kato's good mourning/good evening thread

It's good man. I'm not getting rich or anything, but it's paying the bills. I'm at the shop 6 days a week to keep up with production and admin tasks. I kinda need help with assembly (I don't merely ship stuff, I have to make it first, and I also get a bit of walk-in business) but it's still manageable and I'd rather keep all of the money to myself for as long as I can.

Are you shipping trinkets these days Rogatien?

Are you shipping trinkets these days Rogatien?
no I got tired of the bs from the platforms, Amazon is the worst, 10x worst than any of the lowest costa rican scummy bubble gum books

not right now but during lock down last year I bought used clothing by the weight and sold it by the piece, pallets coming from either UK or Germany, it doesn't work here in the US but it's nice sales in third world countries, selling mainly in old style classified sites like olx

this is how it worked, I buy a pallet of clothing online, whatever comes in it you don't get to choose, ship it to a third world country, I was doing it in eastern europe throught contacts, person received it and sorts it, discard the worst, photograph each item, I receive the pics and make posts, photos price and contact's number, that's it none of the other bs description Amazon makes you fill, tags were very important, customer have q they ask the contact, if they agree customer pays contact in local currency phone transfer, instant money in account items gets packed and shipped, anywhere in the country it's a flat .50 cents shipping cost, split 50/50 sale price, i eat the item cost and the shipping cost so it's slightly less for me but don't care, alls i require is put up the money upfront and power post which i do well, not deal with retard customers, at the height of lock down was selling around 20-30 items per day, people couldn't go out to shop so they started buying any cheap shit online to get their fix, example of cost, nike shoes would cost me $1 + .50 ship, list it $10 customer bitch for discount sell for $9, contact make $4.5 I'd take rest minus the cost, sometimes some big ticket item would show up like pair of jimmy choo that can sell for $50, contact carte blanche for discount, never audited transactions to check if getting cheated, listings that didn't sell in a few weeks got taken down and donated, never deny a discount request customer make even if sold ridiculously low, misc cost local transportation site listing fee packing material I ate, really was about least amount of effort and maximum amount of trust with lowest amount of customer friction, nice for a while 4-5 months on lock down, when lifted things slowed down and I lost interest

Juror sounds like my comic book or postcard game. Buy by the lot/bulk, power post to eBay, always accept offers, customer complains on a $2 profit just refund them, on a $50 profit send it back for .50.

Those sites, ebay included just destroy sellers, I still do it for fun sometimes, once I create the listings they're alive for years. Trick with postcards or comics if you wanted to next level it would be to convert eBay sales to private etail site. Lotta repeat buyers in the collectibles space.

Juror sounds like my comic book or postcard game. Buy by the lot/bulk, power post to eBay, always accept offers, customer complains on a $2 profit just refund them, on a $50 profit send it back for .50.

yeah similar, cost of customer support kills the profit of any online business, quickest you can deal with them the better

Those sites, ebay included just destroy sellers, I still do it for fun sometimes, once I create the listings they're alive for years. Trick with postcards or comics if you wanted to next level it would be to convert eBay sales to private etail site. Lotta repeat buyers in the collectibles space.

they squeeze sellers so much they don't make it worthwhile, on amazon when you're on the 100+ items level, there comes a time where the system flags your account and doesn't show your listings on search even when searching verbatim for a unique item only you are selling... until you buy ads for it, they are the real scommers

now a days when people ask me, I tell them never buy anything from amazon that is 1) food related 2) medicine related 3) safety related

buying cereal, contact lenses, car baby seats etc :nono:

i hope Mohammed bin Salman foks Bezos good

good mourning rj, matty, bone, rc. missed you all.

love.

mourning kato-san! :hugyou: you still on the keto bandwagon?

yes and no brother matty.

keto during the week. failing miserably on the weekends.

doing ok with the weight. scale was broken - at 180. fml.

going hard at hotworx though - love it. 5 days per week.

you are doing awesome, btw.

gym

What's with the tanning booths at those gym places kato? I saw Brezhnev (truck driver, not supreme leader) utilizing one. He seemed to like it

What's with the tanning booths at those gym places kato? I saw Brezhnev (truck driver, not supreme leader) utilizing one. He seemed to like it

If Leonid went there they would probably groom his eyebrows :dontthinkso:

it may be infrared light - supposed to heal the body quicker

this place is sauna workout only

good mourning