kato's good mourning/good evening thread

good mourning again kato, and while it may be afternoon here it is definitely morning somewhere.
my brother! good afternoon!

good mouring kato

kato I don't understand ketosis :dunno: , is that what the poor children of ethiopia have?

without the protein, lol

i know, right?

little do they know that my people have been attacked before hashtags

Kato, would you give up the final 20 years of your life if you were able to live your thirties all over again with the knowledge you have now.

Kato, would you give up the final 20 years of your life if you were able to live your thirties all over again with the knowledge you have now
we could all easily make enough than enough money in that time frame to buy an extra 20 years of longevity

even a super dumb dumb make enough to retire before they are 40 and live a 100x more enjoyable last years of life.

2010 Archie at 33 years old:

"I'll take 1 million bitcoin please"

the biff tannon like sportsbetting run I'd go on for winning big games and championship futures would be UNREAL

2016 Archie:

1 million at 12 different books to win it all for Leicister city please?

we could all easily make enough than enough money in that time frame to buy an extra 20 years of longevity

even a super dumb dumb make enough to retire before they are 40 and live a 100x more enjoyable last years of life.

2010 Archie at 33 years old:

"I'll take 1 million bitcoin please"

the biff tannon like sportsbetting run I'd go on for winning big games and championship futures would be UNREAL

2016 Archie:

1 million at 12 different books to win it all for Leicister city please?
You don’t go back in time. You are 20 in the present day.

Would suck to be 20, last year in the pandemic

couldn’t even get any trim

would have to sit in your house and jerk off behind mask all day

20?

what the fuck happened to 30?

this is a benjamin buttons like reversal in time?

I wake up tomorrow and I'm 30 in 2021?

so we give up a good 20-35% of our lifespan and retirement years in return for....

being just a tiny bit more little more wise and sage in our day to day decisions and choices?

I don't see much impact in that?

question might work better for and old head like Plommer

If I wake up tomorrow and i'm 30 in 2021 AND i'm now going to die 20 years quicker. that's a hard pass on the decade of time reversal

Kato, would you give up the final 20 years of your life if you were able to live your thirties all over again with the knowledge you have now.
Depends if I die at 80 or 120. No to the former, yes to the latter.