kato's good mourning/good evening thread

tooth pain sucks. split my molar in the back, dealt with pain for a bit, then got an implant.

nothing positive about tooth pain.

sorry brother.

I was watching my favorite Korean variety show cracking up and not minding what I was chewing and bit a bone

I blame Yang Se Chan

I was watching my favorite Korean variety show cracking up and not minding what I was chewing and bit a bone

I blame Yang Se Chan
Wow, never knew you understood Korean. A Mexican that speaks Korean, just fucking WOW!

i blame him too

1613430222156.png

the nation's top gums smile, that's his tag

kato have you seen the little letters on the bottom?

always. love the subtitles, closed captioning.

good morning

BURIED
BURIED
BURIED in Chicago. We got something like 15 inches of snow the last 12 hrs. Already had a solid foot on the ground.

It's kind of fun and novel. Got a little school snow day type excitement buzz going. But I feel bad for the elderly and people not very mobile. and for people in other states without Power.

Stay warm and safe y'all

good morning

BURIED
BURIED
BURIED in Chicago. We got something like 15 inches of snow the last 12 hrs. Already had a solid foot on the ground.

It's kind of fun and novel. Got a little school snow day type excitement buzz going. But I feel bad for the elderly and people not very mobile. and for people in other states without Power.

Stay warm and safe y'all
Damn. Only 3 inches in NY. They had expected a foot.
Arch, you stay comfortable.

Snow day here too. ☃️ The city hasn't even had time to clear the previous snowfall, roads are a war zone right now.

We've got rain when it was supposed to be ice. Thur probably a snow day.

good morning

BURIED
BURIED

Stay warm and safe y'all
Damn Arch. We have -19 temp but no snow. I do like a good dump snow dump as long as I don’t have to get out, and power stays on, but yeah, bad for many. Be careful out there.