kato's good mourning/good evening thread

That is more like it Steven.

Yes you can have a leg.

My daughter would probably eat more pickles than anything.

i am doing well, thank you for asking.

been extremely busy.

you?

Busy is good Kato, keeps you outta trouble.

I am doing well thank you.
Making a lot of progress here, making big moves these days.
(with props to Steven for being there for me and helping when I need it)
All in things are getting better by the day.

I am glad to hear you are doing well though Kato.
When's the big day, how's the preperations commming?

OH and STEVEN,
DON'T BREAK THE BIDET!

wedding is on target...everything is awesome cami.

glad ur well. enjoy your new space and steve(s).

i am happy for you.

I am glad things are on track with the big day, when is it?

The new space we are trying to find, and I WILL enjoy it, and Steve(S), he is a great man. Good heart in that one (though he will never admit it)

Thank you Kato.

and I huge/hugh congrats on the wedding.
verry happy for you.

I am glad things are on track with the big day, when is it?

The new space we are trying to find, and I WILL enjoy it, and Steve(S), he is a great man. Good heart in that one (though he will never admit it)

Thank you Kato.

and I huge/hugh congrats on the wedding.
verry happy for you.

You'd better stop spilling my secrets on here you little twat

Actually I agree that was not accurate at all.

I see it more like we would have a great time I would drive you and the kids to dinner. I would give your Mother a big hug and we would reminisce about the past some and then I would ask her specific things about France and it would be enjoyable. I would give your daughter a jar of pickles because she likes pickles. Dinner would be great we would bring the Turkey and I would carve it (I'm going to study turkey carving for this specific occasion) under the condition I do get a leg and everyone else would get what they want. I Would have fun listening to everyone and we'd probably watch some football and have a great time. Then I'd drive you and the kids home and the tryptophan would kick in and we'd all fall asleep. I'd cuddle you and you drift off as I gave you soft kisses on you ears and the back of your neck and then I"d hold you as I drifted off too and we'd wake up in each others' arms full, content, happy and in love.

:redx: :donthinkso:174 Does NOT approve this message

Evening gamelive. I need a drink.

getting married on 2/29, cami

good evening mcb!

Actually I agree that was not accurate at all.

I see it more like we would have a great time I would drive you and the kids to dinner. I would give your Mother a big hug and we would reminisce about the past some and then I would ask her specific things about France and it would be enjoyable. I would give your daughter a jar of pickles because she likes pickles. Dinner would be great we would bring the Turkey and I would carve it (I'm going to study turkey carving for this specific occasion) under the condition I do get a leg and everyone else would get what they want. I Would have fun listening to everyone and we'd probably watch some football and have a great time. Then I'd drive you and the kids home and the tryptophan would kick in and we'd all fall asleep. I'd cuddle you and you drift off as I gave you soft kisses on you ears and the back of your neck and then I"d hold you as I drifted off too and we'd wake up in each others' arms full, content, happy and in love.

a,t,a :aok:

McB please elaborate.

A lot has happened but if anything I've always respected your opinion.

This is Gamelive. We don't hold back for any reason whatsoever.

:cheers:

McB please elaborate.

A lot has happened but if anything I've always respected your opinion.

This is Gamelive. We don't hold back for any reason whatsoever.

:cheers:

MCB approves the message. 174 says see Post #861. :cheers:

Ha cool as always McB.

Lot going on here probably 20 hours of sleep in the last week, very deep weird times but I say cool.

If you are afraid of change you have nothing.

also I'm fucking drunk.

Ha cool as always McB.

Lot going on here probably 20 hours of sleep in the last week, very deep weird times but I say cool.

If you are afraid of change you have nothing.

also I'm fucking drunk.

Mourning steves, love you miss you.

Mourning GL. Finally the weekend!

waking it up for a possible trip to the aquarium and another museum possibly

Mourning.

Good to hear Archie that does sound like fun.

Here I had surf and turf last night and I guess the drinking and total lack of sleep caught up with me because I downed the surf and woke up with the turf on my bed next to me and salad among other things spilled all over the floor. That's a great steak I'll never witness.

Enjoy your day all.

Not the last time you'll pass out in bed without fully enjoying the HUGH piece of meat laying next to you, I surmise

:lmao:

a,t a

Arch I think I'm still drunk and that was just PERFECT

oh chit

Good afternoon/evening men.

On the dl over here.

Hope everyone is well.

Oh and steve(s), stop spilling chit. I mean Damn.