kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Mourning

:lmao: Matty

What exactly is going on here Cami? What are you insinuating?

Did you bang my mother? you two used to hang out a lot....

:lmao: I explained it in person

and for the record ABC isn't banned it's the FOKKING Family Channel and the Disney Channel. As a matter of fact just don't touch the fokking remote.

Aye.

Goog mourning Gamelive.

I touch the remote if I want to, it's my house.

GOOD AFTERNOON EVERYONE!!

afternoon kato

403284_334797596540885_100000319430023_1089608_1207895239_n.jpg

Cami I did not but I came close. There was a time when we talked a lot; we would go to her church group's volleyball games which was fun. I always fond her cute, funny and intelligent. As a matter of fact the reason we stopped talking was because you rolled around, I think you were 18 or so at that time and you asked me to hang and I was going to hit it. Your mother knew and pretty much told me to fuck off and then etc., etc.

So the answer is no and in hind sight I'm glad I didn't because I know if I did we probably wouldn't be here now.

Also I'm still going to.

Marty, I mean Matty, you should see this! Innocent! :lmao:

images

ahhh, the good ol' Volleyball days, had fun watching you play, you were good.

Steven, if you plan on fu@king my mother this will never work, family dinners would be so awkward,
Also you forgot she is married....oh wait....

good mourning matty, rj, steve(s), archie, blitty, potato, cami, mrm!

good mourning gamelive!

how are you doing today Kato?

ahhh, the good ol' Volleyball days, had fun watching you play, you were good.

Steven, if you plan on fu@king my mother this will never work, family dinners would be so awkward,
Also you forgot she is married....oh wait....

Well at Thanksgiving dinner I'm going to have you both bent over with your face in the cranberry sauce in front of the rest of your family so there ya go toots. :surprised:

UMM

NO

FAIL.

Actually I agree that was not accurate at all.

I see it more like we would have a great time I would drive you and the kids to dinner. I would give your Mother a big hug and we would reminisce about the past some and then I would ask her specific things about France and it would be enjoyable. I would give your daughter a jar of pickles because she likes pickles. Dinner would be great we would bring the Turkey and I would carve it (I'm going to study turkey carving for this specific occasion) under the condition I do get a leg and everyone else would get what they want. I Would have fun listening to everyone and we'd probably watch some football and have a great time. Then I'd drive you and the kids home and the tryptophan would kick in and we'd all fall asleep. I'd cuddle you and you drift off as I gave you soft kisses on you ears and the back of your neck and then I"d hold you as I drifted off too and we'd wake up in each others' arms full, content, happy and in love.