kato's good mourning/good evening thread

yep - not the sexiest - but clever nonetheless

good afternoon arch, casper, rj & plommer (v. clever as usual)

Which one are you eating every day? - sushi
Which one are you eating once a month? - pizza
Which one are you never eating again? - pasta

great question, casper!
My answer exactly

I would like pilmeni once a month. I think that's considered a pasta
1628234073053.png

Don't need sushi

A good pizza maybe once a week

...come to think of it pilmeni once a week and pizza once a month :yes: better

Good evening

I would like pilmeni once a month. I think that's considered a pasta
.View attachment 5786

Don't need sushi

A good pizza maybe once a week

...come to think of it pilmeni once a week and pizza once a month :yes: better

Good evening
love pilmeni - love sushi more - more variety

gl

good mourning all

super adventurous - tsz is a jewel

good mourning mcb!

love you brother.

Good mourning Kato,

If you could go back to your 23rd year of birth, having the knowledge you do now to change your path in life, with the stipulation that you would pass away 8 years earlier than when you are supposed to, would you?

good question my friend. first off, good mourning!

i would say no. although parts of my life i would like to forget and change - it made me who i am today. i like kato. he is a good father and husband. with kid or kids - you wish to stay around as long as possible. those extra 8 years i hope to treasure. you?

good question my friend. first off, good mourning!

i would say no. although parts of my life i would like to forget and change - it made me who i am today. i like kato. he is a good father and husband. with kid or kids - you wish to stay around as long as possible. those extra 8 years i hope to treasure. you?
I would trade it in.
Reason being is because I am not a father, husband or anything I can hang a legacy on.
Given the chance to change a couple of major detours in my life to provoke a different me would not only give me a different perspective in life at that present moment, but an opportunity to live a completely different life again.

i hear you. made about 3 choices for a mate that were completely fucked up. but, i believe i would have made the bad choices with out them.