kato's good mourning/good evening thread

Sorry to disappointed everyone but no big news just was so excited last night watching hockey!

Glued to my seat watching TB beating the Canadiens, still good chance the Maple Leafs get the SC again before the Canadiens. Thought of my teen days when NHL was 99.9% Canadian payers and still loved it! There once was a strong north of the border contingent here. Happy thoughts! So considering all this it popped up in my head, July 1st tomorrow.

Thursday
July 1
Canada Day 2021
:canada:

And so far hot dogs, corn on the cob with watermelon on the menu! Matty, I love you but not your fav hockey team. You guys have won it too many times. Kind of like the sports fans who want anybody but the Yanks winning the WS. Plus I'm a SWFLA boy now. Lightning!!!

LOL I type shit here and too often don't realize other posters might have no clue what I'm typing! :clueless:

I have to say HOPEFULLY I'll been able to attend a GL bash one day. Has to be a FLA location since I don't fly.

good evening rj, gamelive

lagoon with the son tomorrow

birthday party for my cousin's daughter (4) up big cottonwood canyon on the sabbath

hopefully chill by the pool as well

drink a michelada

workout all days

you?

fuck yes - taunt the gorillas

good evening

kato I didn't go to the zoo : (

kato what was the last fruit you pluck from a tree and ate it right away?

good evening

kato I didn't go to the zoo : (

kato what was the last fruit you pluck from a tree and ate it right away?
good evening rj! you can always go this weekend.

english gp this weekend - sprint style - louis with the mini pole - kato will be cheering for max & checo

it has been a while - sad but true - either a peach or a cherry, maybe a grape?

I'm three races behind

I had Jocotes from tree last month
never have had those. they sounds bad ass though. the green ones sound like they would be a bad ass substitution to green papaya in som tum.

it's a drinking fruit, rum or beer and a bowl of jocotes is the central american way