kato do you think I can be a youtube vlogger?

• Start date
  • Replies 42 Comments
  • Views 1,486 Views
In my mind you're forever driving a PT Cruiser.

I can still recall watching gulfstream races in the basement of long gone Maxfields otb. It would be the only thing running early in the mornings before the greyhounds would start. I remember being impressed with the sheer greenery of the track, and the thought that if I can make it as a gambler someday, there's limitless potential. But the reality of the moment was depression and desperation for the few unfortunate souls there. :thinking: We did have a very sexy big tited waitresses at least. I can picture her, Becky! yes I was maybe 22

Keep driving to Nashville, ese.

Got some biz ness to discuss with you.

Blitty, you regularly wearing a cowboy hat these days? :dunno:

Keep driving to Nashville, ese.

Got some biz ness to discuss with you.
join me and bone bone, im gonna gather a bunch of illegals and he will fill out online pdf forms for them :money:

join me and bone bone, im gonna gather a bunch of illegals and he will fill out online pdf forms for them :money:

Just found out NashVegas leads nation in sex trafficking.

See you soon vato.

Does this Roguey Crime Tour make its way through LA or Vegas?!?

Shit,that could be a scene from Breaking Bad before someone got popped

At 1st I thought that was a prison wall, and they were letting somebody out

This would have been better with Steve's "Back in the Game" song.

Guy at work showed me this and I subscribed for him. Sounds good but I just don't understand a word. RJ, translate?
He's from Puerto Rico and at 2:05 has that Carlos Santana guitar sound to it. PLEASE SUBSCRIBE! :grrr:

Juror doing a weekly video cruising the streets of Miami could be deluxe. I’d let you use the car mounted go-pros that were used in my video but……..they don’t belong to me.

But that would be friggin cool.