• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 5,196 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
Me and Casper went to MGM to place a bet and have a drink. We took it as a long shot that Monkey Focker would be there, and of course he didn't show. Monkey, next time you want to fight Casper, maybe showing up would be a good start.

LMAO. First of all, I was there nimrod. Second, who was working at the bar?

Third, Casper, you're the one who wanted to fight me. Fourth, I thought you were working today. Fifth, WHO BRINGS THEIR ROOMMATE TO FIGHT SOMEONE??!?!!??!!? LOL. Good Lord, you're a joke.

LMAO. First of all, I was there nimrod. Second, who was working at the bar?

Third, Casper, you're the one who wanted to fight me. Fourth, I thought you were working today. LOL. Good Lord, you're a joke.

First off, I was working. I work at Paris. Second off, you weren't there. Third off, if you were there at the sports book bar why didn't you walk up to Casper & I? We were there for almost an hour.

Who was working at the bar, Casper? I know everyone that works there.

Who was working at the bar, Casper? I know everyone that works there.

Monkey, you weren't there. All there is to it. We were at the front of the bar. It wasn't even that busy. If you know what Casper looks like, you couldn't have missed us. Next time you want to meet, show up. You really do just talk a lot on the internet. How about this...meet Casper and I tonight.

Monkey, you weren't there. All there is to it. We were at the front of the bar. It wasn't even that busy. If you know what Casper looks like, you couldn't have missed us. Next time you want to meet, show up. You really do just talk a lot on the internet. How about this...meet Casper and I tonight.

2 on 1? Sounds delightful. It's no surprise that a guy who is 6'4" of pure pussy has to bring backup.

I was there. WHO WAS WORKING AT THE BAR??????????

I know what Casper looks like.

wb9cw4.jpg

2 on 1? Sounds delightful. It's no surprise that a guy who is 6'4" of pure pussy has to bring backup.

I was there. WHO WAS WORKING AT THE BAR??????????

I am not going to join in on the ass kicking. So are you going to show up THIS TIME?

Unreal, this guy. Ask him about San Diego too, Polaroid.

How fucking pathetic can someone be?

Razor, who was working at the bar?

How the hell should I know? I didn't look at the name tag. What I do know is if Monkey Focker was there, he would have seen us. I LOVE that Monkey gets called out for not showing up and you care about what the bartender name was. Such a joke.

So you coming out tonight? Casper is wants to know.

Was it a guy, girl, black, white, bald, grey hair, WHAT?

So Monkey, you are backing out once again. Cool. Casper knew as much. I actually thought you may show up, but for once he was right. Next time you want to be an internet tough guy, try being real. You are a joke. Peace.