Just came back from MGM

• Start date
  • Replies 76 Comments
  • Views 5,201 Views
Meet me at the Orleans in 15 minutes, crackhead. And quit referring to yourself in the third person, douchebag.

Now I actually want to bust your fucking kneecaps.

I get the feeling one of you isn't being truthful.

What is going on in your head when you're doing this Rasper? You went to the trouble of making a public thread; what are you telling yourself the people reading it think?

Meet me at the Orleans in 15 minutes, crackhead. And quit referring to yourself in the third person, douchebag.

Now I actually want to bust your fucking kneecaps.

No meet us at Silverton in 15 minutes. No way we are going to the strip again. You didn't show up the first time. We call the shots now moron.

let's see. You are the one trying to pick internet fights and yet someone else is being a tough guy.

No meet us at Silverton in 15 minutes. No way we are going to the strip again. You didn't show up the first time. We call the shots now moron.

:hahaha:
you get that f0cker. they run that fuking town, not you
your fuking with the 169 posse now

LMAO. The Orleans isn't on the strip, moron. You don't call shit. You better hope I never see your faggot ass on the streets, Casper.

Good thing you chimed in. Your opinion is needed here Nina.

You wanna tell me again what Teela thinks about all this?

let's see. You are the one trying to pick internet fights and yet someone else is being a tough guy.

Yeah, I am not picking any fights. Your boy Monkey wanted to meet casper at the MGM today. he didn't show. Nina, you have no idea what you are talking about. Just walk away.

what was that clause about being banned?

something about annoyingly stupid????

Is it really any surprise that you try to call me out and NOW you can't make it to the Orleans? Fucking shocker.

I swear to God if I see you, I'm gonna show you your intestines.

Yeah, I am not picking any fights. Your boy Monkey wanted to meet casper at the MGM today. he didn't show. Nina, you have no idea what you are talking about. Just walk away.

Make me, big boy.

Is it really any surprise that you try to call me out and NOW you can't make it to the Orleans? Fucking shocker.

I swear to God if I see you, I'm gonna show you your intestines.

You did not show up at the MGM. Are you going to show up at the Silverton? I can't wait to see Casper kick your ass in the parking lot. Of course, you wont show up again I bet.