Just Bet

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,580 Views
RS,

Long time no see, hows everything with you? You still up in CA ?

Hows the "agriculture" business doing ?? :)

Sharky, buddy, glad you found your way back to us! I'm doing great over here, and although not much has changed, I feel like I'm achieving some sort of existential equilibrium with my life. Like I'm unwittingly learning how to accomplish my goals without creating a negative ripple effect in the rest of my life. It's hard to explain, probably just age, but while I've always delighted in the simple things, I enjoy them more as time passes. I'm also going to be an Uncle for the first time this summer, so being able to see myself as someone that will likely serve as a minor role-model for a new life has been another opportunity for growth.

Business is good, Sharky, with some fresh new developments for this season. California's Supremes struck down the part of the medical marijuana law that controls limits on production because it was too arbitrary, and so we've got a "derby season" now with everybody just trying to grow as much as possible. I'm trying to take advantage of it as best I can, but I can't help feeling nervous that as a one-man show I might simply be unable to increase my own yield sufficiently to deal with the obvious drop in value that increased supply will cause. Only time will tell, but the gears in my mind are certainly turning more than usual.

Other than that, nothing much new. Yet again I'm telling myself that I'll sell this place and move back closer to a city (likely Portland, but possibly Porto, Portugal too) next winter, but who knows. I fear this may be the "grass is greener" syndrome and I'm wary of giving up the tranquility I have here living off the land. It would put me in a much better spot to meet and man and fall in love, though, so maybe it's worth the risk. Thoughts and suggestions are always welcome from you, I think you "get me" better than most.

Wow Roguey ... making the big move ... man you've been talking about this for a long time and the fact that it might occur this year, pretty danm good. Glad business is still steady, too bad that Calis Supreme struck over medical marijuana (bummer), but I guess theres a reason for this to turn out the way it did.

I hope the best for you man, if you need anything, you know where to reach me.

Sharky,

Do you have a line on any whores in Escazu?

Pucky,

I personally dont, but some of the kids that work with me have their wallets full with hooker data.

You make it down here, we'll have a good time, ask Amby and Blitty ... I believe they enjoyed their time here.

Immo.

Great to see ya bud ! How r the Soccer Gods treating you lately ??

Liverpool again buried me yesterday ... We need Benitez out of there PRONTO !!

Sharky I need a credit account. Holler back at me. :highfive:

Bread if your serious,

I have the ppl for that.

Immo.

Great to see ya bud ! How r the Soccer Gods treating you lately ??

Liverpool again buried me yesterday ... We need Benitez out of there PRONTO !!

Liverpool I pretty much stopped playing them as they have killed me this year.

I was doing great in soccer until about 3 weeks ago. I got buried for like a week straight. Now I am just taking it easy and betting less games. It is slowly turning around for me.

I think Benitez is gone. This team has quit on him. Unless they turn in a miracle finish and get that 4th spot, he needs to go. Let him go to Juve.

Rough night, Sharky. All I know is that I'm supposed to call a stripper tonight to hang out.

Liverpool I pretty much stopped playing them as they have killed me this year.

I was doing great in soccer until about 3 weeks ago. I got buried for like a week straight. Now I am just taking it easy and betting less games. It is slowly turning around for me.

I think Benitez is gone. This team has quit on him. Unless they turn in a miracle finish and get that 4th spot, he needs to go. Let him go to Juve.

Benitez gave up on this team months ago. Fresh blood is needed to get this team where they belong.

There better be some pics going on.