Just Bet

• Start date
  • Replies 60 Comments
  • Views 5,583 Views
I don't know from personal experience but I would trust Durito when he says they are identical.

Even though I always liked Sharky, had no interest in using JustBet. Soccer lines are too highly juiced for me.

Even though I always liked Sharky, had no interest in using JustBet. Soccer lines are too highly juiced for me.

a lot of soccer lines are very highly juiced.... not just at just bet.

If sharky can hook me up with a great bonus I'm there. I didn't use the sfaggotr link....... Oh for the guests here I'm sorry if it's offensive.......

I don't know from personal experience but I would trust Durito when he says they are identical.

You can get reduced juice at guardian if you take no bonus I believe, but otherwise yes I'm pretty sure lines are the exact same.

Baseball will be nice, might finish my rollover a year after I deposited.

Whats going on guys !!

Well, if you guys are really interested ... I will get you guys a special promo. Let me work my magic for you all.

Secondly, we are doing massive changes to our whole business, we will have a better platform for those interested in a few months.

RoqueJuror, give me a call, lets talk.

While you're working magic, see if you can find me some winners in that hat.

we will have a better platform for those interested in a few months.

That sounds good. I said earlier I have a few little miscellaneous complaints and one of them would fall under the heading of "platform" I think.

Velez Sarfield -0.5 +116

Never say I didnt do anything for you. LOL

Yes Mud,

I have been for the last year gathering up a lot of information form customers about what they dislike about the website, and have sent as much possible to all Head Managers/Owners and they are working on a lot of new systems that will allow the bettor/customer to feel much at ease with the outcome.

Durito,

Vaya con Dios.

I have multiple times, in different forums attempted to assist your situation, and all you continue to do is avoid it.

I do understand you can get better lines elsewhere, but thanks for posting out our line. Have a good day.

RS,

Long time no see, hows everything with you? You still up in CA ?

Hows the "agriculture" business doing ?? :)

I will tail it for a unit.....got +110