• Replies 21 Comments
  • Views 2,181 Views

pico

Not Broke
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
So there a Boeing 747 flying and suddently it starts to lose power and they are going down.

The captain goes on speaker and goes to the passengers: "Dear passengers we are losing altitude and unless we lose some weight we are going to crash, so we will have to unload all the luggage and cargo".

The crew through everything off the plane but still the plane is going down.

The captain gets back on the microphone: "Dear passenger i'm afraid we are still losing altitude so we will have to start unloading passengers, and we have decided to go in alphabetical order....so, any Africans on board? yes? no? anyone? Next, any Black people on board? yes? no? anyone? Next, any Couloured people on board? yes? no? anyone?"

So this little black kid goes to his mother, "mama we are coloured black and from africa, we have to go?" the mum goes "no Jerome, for this exercise we are niggers, let the gooks, jews and muslim go first!"

Did you hear about the new pirate movie?

It's rated AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Q:what kind of poops does the pope take?
A: Holy Craps!

Q: How do you get virgin wool?
A: find really ugly sheep

Q: What do Star Trek and Toilet Paper have in common?
A: They both circle Uranus looking for black holes

did you hear the one about the star trek guy that liked cocks????

I mean according to what I heard...... he just GRABBED cocks and HELD them...... no joke. Mudcat told me about this shit.......

can you believe it? the guy just started grabbing weiners

did you hear the one about the star trek guy that liked cocks????

I mean according to what I heard...... he just GRABBED cocks and HELD them...... no joke. Mudcat told me about this shit.......

can you believe it? the guy just started grabbing weiners

is that a joke?

is that a joke?

no not a joke.... I mean i don't think so

you gotta read the mudcat post in the random thoughts thread...... cross referencing the almighty cock grab reference here....... one time

So apparently you can’t use “beefstew” as a password.

It’s not stroganoff.

13256282_10154250113394802_8929814292071086766_n.png

This one is amazing:

[video]

Ich habe vor ein paar Jahren einen Bumerang geworfen. Ich lebe jetzt in ständiger Angst.

und wenn es keine Dollars macht, macht es keinen Sinn