Jasmine Tridevil - The Girl With 3 Boobs (on purpose)

• Start date
  • Replies 52 Comments
  • Views 4,134 Views
Hey Lady, it's called self defense. There's classes out there, you know. The man should have been shamed and jailed.

It says "a 3 breast prosthesis", which seems a whole lot different than a "3rd breast prosthesis".

I bet Archie goes around to kindergartens telling kids there is no Santa Claus.

:down:

i'm thinking all 3 of the boobs are prosethesis fakes and she just straps them on over her two real boobs

If he is actually doing that I endorse it. It's good kids learn early that every dream you ever had in this life is just a bubble waiting to be burst.

well I believe in young kids dreaming dreams and trying to attain them

that is different from lies and fantasies though

Steve, i'm sorry you have no dreams

i'm thinking all 3 of the boobs are prosethesis fakes and she just straps them on over her two real boobs

102.gif

Anyone else imagine this is a similar trajectory to how Matty's yelly neighbour started out 25 years ago?

On the bright side, she has the right qualities to be a future commissioner of the NFL.

So snopes is saying exactly what I did earlier. Was there still doubt?

Rubyn why is Florida so trashy?

Matty, I've been wondering the same thing since I've moved here. Thankfully where I live now, I'm surrounded by hipsters, artists and musicians. And I work with engineers. So I deal with normal people on a daily basis. But there IS a Walmart a few miles from where I live. I went there once. Once.

One surprising thing to me about this story is that it's a story. With all the dopey stuff that people have been doing to themselves for so long with tattoos and piercing and, more recently, surgeries - think of that cat woman and Barbie woman and whatever - I would have guessed there were thousands of women walking the planet with 3 boobs by now.

It's such an obvious way to go. But I guess not.

This is EXACTLY what I've been saying. with the weird tattoo faces, spliced tongues, bumpy things people put under their skin, gigantic implants...I don't understand why everyone freaked out over this.

She apparently had this done a while ago. It only picked up speed on social media for some random reason. I haven't ever met her, but I have close friends who know her well. They say it's real. So who knows. Whooooooo knows.

As far as Snopes goes, they are basing their FALSE ruling on evidence that she has been known to seek attention in the past. Uh...getting a third tit is right in line with her desires. She also signed a release stating that she wouldn't release the name of the surgeon, because the person would get into trouble.

There are all sorts of silly things in Florida. Remember the two headed alligator hoax from two or three months back? A guy I was dating was in cahoots with his friend in a band called Feral Babies and started the whole thing. Just some jacked up taxidermy and a cell phone pic. That's all it took. People will believe anything. Especially in Florida.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/03/two-headed-alligator_n_5552300.html

It's now on display at a restaurant in Tampa.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152377711990028&set=a.59560265027.72262.550165027&type=1&theater

She's pretty adamant that her fake tits are real fake tits, is what I got from this.