Iwin got inked up

• Start date
  • Replies 58 Comments
  • Views 4,463 Views
Archie, I'm a unarmed guard working night shift at 7-11 for 8.25 a hr. I'm working my way up though
No way, $8.25 an hour?

How the fuck can you achieve the American dream on those wages?

Bus drivers here make more than teachers in most states.

Unfukkingreal.

C'mon, Plommer. What would a lowly Canadian know about the American dream? Working at 7-11 is the American dream, ya cunt.

C'mon, Plommer. What would a lowly Canadian know about the American dream? Working at 7-11 is the American dream, ya cunt.

Oh yeah 7-11 ! I forgot about getting shot/killed for the $20 in the till.

You guys can have your dream.

7-11 work allows me to live my dream. I get free coffee and enjoy it. I make enough to get by, I'm under poverty level so I get food stamps which I sell of 2$ worth for 1$ cash. That brings me in 300$ cash a month. I also live in a rent free trailer funded by some investments I dooped raydog into investing in.

If this isn't the American dream, WTF is?

7-11 work allows me to live my dream. I get free coffee and enjoy it. I make enough to get by, I'm under poverty level so I get food stamps which I sell of 2$ worth for 1$ cash. That brings me in 300$ cash a month. I also live in a rent free trailer funded by some investments I dooped raydog into investing in.

If this isn't the American dream, WTF is?

The man's got a point.

Plommer what's involved in getting the required driver's license? Bus-driving school?

I think Iwin is being sarcastic, Plommey

I think Iwin is being sarcastic, Plommey
I know Archer, he's avoiding giving an answer to your question which is typical LE behaviour.

Plommer what's involved in getting the required driver's license? Bus-driving school?

I got my bus drivers licence at the TTC in the 1980's.
15 years ago I took a training course to get my Class "A" license, also known as a Class "1" license in most provinces.

I drove for an employment agency that provided drivers to trucking companies to get experience.

Now I have the experience and the license and am able to get decent paying work.

In Toronto I was driving a ready mix truck 8 months a year (off during the winter).

Wages are higher in the oilfield, truck drivers can make 100k a year hauling crude.

I can't/won't work for less than $20 an hour anywhere in this country.

Last edited:
Believe in your dreams Iwin.

Thinking of becoming a bus driver Matty?

Just hit me....I can't ever play in WSOP, banned from The Rio

And all other Harrahs properties.
Had an issue, claimed I was card counting. Threw a big fit cause I was drunk and pissed.
They banned me from all Harrahs properties for counting, can appeal in 5 years. Was up 8k off of 100$.
So this SBR promo for the WSOP makes me sad....and real mad at Harrahs.
I guess you arent supposed to slam your drink on the ground when you get accused of counting?

:lmao:

Lol your so fukkin dumb how can they think this??

When does this great entertainment end??

http://forum.sbrforum.com/players-talk/1053122-just-hit-me-i-cant-ever-play-wsop-banned-rio.html#post9797666

anybody accusing that guy of card counting has more than a slight touch of the downs...

Thinking of becoming a bus driver Matty?

Was just curious. My Dad has a fancy schmancy driver's license that allows him to drive pretty much anything on wheels, buses and motorbikes included. I think the requirements were minimal in the late 60's/early 70's.

I wanna work a wrecking ball crane.

simpsonswreckingballtf7.gif

In Toronto I was driving a ready mix truck 8 months a year (off during the winter).

as in Cement?

I was friends with a big cement guy here in Chicago, he died in his driveway on the way to his pick up truck about 8 months ago.

He was only like 58 years old. Lived in the Burbs, big Italian Family.... I think maybe parts of his family were mobbed up. Big Italian Catholics.

The Family still comes to the neighborhood and does a saturday afternoon Soup Kitchen a few times a month. It was started by my friend Pete's Brother, who also died at a young age.

Pete and his company donated tons of cement to various building projects in the neighborhood

Pete carried on the tradition. All that to say this PLOMMER.

I'd been working up the courage to ask Pete on getting help setting up a bookie venture in chi-town. I didn't want his mob connections, but I did want to make sure I wasn't stepping on any toes.....AND to see if I could borrow some of his crew and a cement truck from time to time to bury the guys I couldn't collect from.

Plommer, after the Potash adventure is done. Steal a cement truck, sneak across the border and let's partner up on this venture. I've also got Sammy (cold caller) and Bobby are in(customer service) Patty Venditto is my linesmen. Iwin, promised police protection for a 1% a month fee..

Plommer all I need now is you, 2 big burly canadian friends of yours and a cement truck to make this happen

Arch, you should talk to Tsop for protection.

:spocht:

Arch, you should talk to Tsop for protection.

:spocht:

I stiffed him a ton. He's got no protection available