Its fucking official... We are ON

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
melbourne_demons.png

Melbourne Demons ... -44.5 (some can get better, i was slow to get on it)

:boxcleanersdaddy:

fucking horrible...one game i didnt care much for...its early

cocksuckers were up 35...half assing it now...up 23 in the 4th...not gonna happen :nope:

gotta depend on essendon for the lone win tonight

nah, ufc was really good...but getting swept in afl will definitely put a damper on the weekend...

In Essendon we trust...:yes:

fucking pricks

this was the one play i liked all weekend - footy show guys stiffed me with all of their rambling on about this shit

now i'm on gold coast +31.5 and worried i'll get middled in a bad way

NO MORE

lucky fucking ducky

now my f1 and motogp guys tonight will probably all crash thanks to using all my good karma on this one

just took Port to win +1600

screw essendon too

fucking pricks

this was the one play i liked all weekend - footy show guys stiffed me with all of their rambling on about this shit

NO MORE

Never listen to turds on the tele.

Never listen to turds on the tele.

normally i don't - i just watch it because it's a really funny show

but the commentators and the players that were on the panel this week all brought up really good points about why melb should dominate

instead they only won by 30pts - still good but not good enough for our initial bets

now also have port +63.5

and port +15.5 3q

fuck the bombers, seriously

pathetic performance

race to 30 3q: NEITHER +210

port +600 for half of that

go die essendon

RAYRAY, if you're awake - JUMP OFF ESSENDON NOW. SERIOUSLY ABORT THE MISSION PAL.

(posted in two threads just to make doubly sure :p)

Looking like u have had hit a big fish with Pt.Adelaide there Oksana....PS sorry i buried you earlier on :machinegun:

Looking like u have had hit a big fish with Pt.Adelaide there Oksana....PS sorry i buried you earlier on :machinegun:

if port can somehow pull this win out i'll dance around my house

and nah, you didn't really bury me :) i ended up grabbing richmond +25.5 -118 right before leaving the house so that covered close to 3/4 of my bet

i said a couple of weeks ago on here: whenever i go against them, they royally screw me over but when i take them they lose. i really should just stay away from their matches altogether.