Its fucking official... We are ON

Hope this didnt hit you too hard Oksy...

nah not at all - my port +63.5 covered my initial essendon bet

then i got those two bets on the 3q which would cover my port bet and my 2H bet

so really i may just have broken even or been up a tiny bit because of the Neither bet covering most of the juice

but still... it sucks balls to have a +1600 winner up by 28 at one point and they haven't scored a point since then

Reminds of the Kangaroos meltdown last night I was on except that was only 2nd quarter

4th quarter meltdown at +1600 is just fucking brutal

but still... it sucks balls to have a +1600 winner up by 28 at one point and they haven't scored a point since then
I hears ya m8. Listened to MMM earlier on today and they were all jumping over Crows by 7 goals blah blah blah...It was at that moment i knnew i was in trouble as they are commentators, not handicappers...Port get one back...
One time Port, do it 4 Oksy :cheersbuddy:

if I added up correctly I made $33.16 on that fucking match

pretty big swing considering I had $100 on port out of spite

but could've been worse i guess.

if I added up correctly I made $33.16 on that fucking match

pretty big swing considering I had $100 on port out of spite

but could've been worse i guess.
Sometimes wonder y we put ourselves through all that stress for such a return....Think its partially the neurological endorphin rush that keeps us coming back for more...Still, u were unlucky not to hit the big one there...Next time oksy

Sometimes wonder y we put ourselves through all that stress for such a return....Think its partially the neurological endorphin rush that keeps us coming back for more...Still, u were unlucky not to hit the big one there...Next time oksy

yeah i know what you mean

the good thing about live betting is that it allows me to jump off a pre bet that i can see is getting hooped ie all the afl bets i made today

and then it allows me to get some action in when i've closed those bets off

on the downside sometimes i go a bit too far because i can't really bet during the week other than on tennis so i get a bit excited and go crazy
i love it though