• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,374 Views

Hawk

Federales
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I didn't want to be the only member logged in, went and did laundry instead.

2iu41gx.jpg

LOL. Now that is dead! I blame Polaroid.

I blame Polaroid.

I was actually sitting at home, refreshing the browser and hoping that I'd catch Hawk as the only member logged on.

i was definitel y in here yesterday

Glad my blog makes the front page.

Something a bit odd, there. I calculate, based on the number of posts, that the time of the screenshot was around 340PM EST when there were certainly people here. I don't think I've ever seen that few people listed here (there are generally at least 7 spambots) at any one time. And since the stats track visitors in the past 2 hours (other forums like to bump up their numbers by setting it as a 12/24hour period) that would make it a very quiet 2 hour period.

polaroid caught hawkie posting a doctored screenshot :bowdown:

The site was down for about a minute yesterday (well at least I got a couple of database errors) so that might have had the effect of logging everyone off.

But if it's a doctored screenshot, well. Then there's going to be trouble. :bat:

Something a bit odd, there. I calculate, based on the number of posts, that the time of the screenshot was around 340PM EST when there were certainly people here. I don't think I've ever seen that few people listed here (there are generally at least 7 spambots) at any one time. And since the stats track visitors in the past 2 hours (other forums like to bump up their numbers by setting it as a 12/24hour period) that would make it a very quiet 2 hour period.

:clap2:

Not doctored. Those sorry stats were staring me in the eyes.

What time was it? At any one time 24/7 there is always a registered spammer or two signed in (and there are at least 5 logged in right now). Interesting fact - it's generally know that spammers like to post in the "We Love Bread" thread but the favorite thread for non-posting spammers to view is this one:

http://gamelive.com/forum/showthrea...ly-woman-than-look-at-Tim-Tebow-s-stupid-face

The link, Poloroid. :lmao: Search keyword "sex"?

I don't remember the time (Yesterday I believe) when I saved it for use on a rainy day (today)

Hawk

You are now a known liar here at gamelive.

Hawk, I kid I kid.

Hawk

You are now a known liar here at gamelive.

Hawk, I kid I kid.

The only lie I told was that my sister has big tits. Those are melons stuffed in her shirt!

Side note to Polaroid: No need to worry that there was inactivity supporting those numbers. There was much posting at the time.

The site was down for about a minute yesterday (well at least I got a couple of database errors) so that might have had the effect of logging everyone off.

bingo

The link, Poloroid. :lmao: Search keyword "sex"?

I'm sure there have been numerous sex mentions here. It's more like: Search keywords "sex" "fat smelly woman" "tim tebow"