It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 72,425 Views
Odds Casper recoups $2000?

Unless it's all MAC or Snap-on.

Quite a few people have come to check out the tools.

They sold $400 worth so far.

I'll give her $100 for the snowblower if she can ship it to me in Windsor.

These are precisely the types of desperate losers i like to take advantage of. Buy it all for 50% street value and resell with the benefit of time on my side to get 100%. Easy money.

These are precisely the types of desperate losers i like to take advantage of. Buy it all for 50% street value and resell with the benefit of time on my side to get 100%. Easy money.

Whatever doesn't sell, I'm putting on EBay.

Any of the guys that came to look at tools, take a quick snuggle on the couch with the 3 year old?

You mean 30%

Any of the guys that came to look at tools, take a quick snuggle on the couch with the 3 year old?

:lol:

I was reacting to Arch's post.

Tools have very little resale value unless they're high-end truck brands.

I used to do the same as boner, but with electric guitars.

I was reacting to Arch's post.

Tools have very little resale value unless they're high-end truck brands.

I used to do the same as boner, but with electric guitars.

Ok, agree on tools. Anyone paying full value on tools is nuts.

The scariest part of this story is Casper is babysitting 2 girls. Parents must be really fukked up.

The scariest part of this story is Casper is babysitting 2 girls. Parents must be really fukked up.

Thought provoking and new angle right there

Hmmm

I am a fuck up in lots of ways, but when it comes to children, I am very good at watching them.