It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 70,723 Views
Remember when Teela and Casper used to be a 'thing' a few years back?

Golden Era.

Last edited:
I think you should be there as long is it takes to right the situation in that house Casper.

We shall call you Casper Poppins.

Remember when Teela and Caper used to be a 'thing' a few years back?

Golden Era.

Ah, yes...but only in your imagination. That never happened. I only met Casper once and that was in Vegas between having his stuff stolen, telling us all that we're pricks and stealing Matty's bong.

Ah, yes...but only in your imagination. That never happened. I only met Casper once and that was in Vegas between having his stuff stolen, telling us all that we're pricks and stealing Matty's bong.

Exactly. She never considered me a friend and we never were more than a moment of meeting each other in Vegas.

Thanks Teela.

Ben wants to take myself and Kara out for a night on the town tonight. They are trying to procure a babysitter.

My stomach feels so nauseous from this, the last thing I want to do is hang out.

Casper, go buy some tampons.

Go out. Let them buy.

Casper, why wouldn't you just leave when you found all of this out? It seems like you like this attention.

Need confirmation of a drunken threesome that may or may not include a cameo by Howard.

Casper, go buy some tampons.

Go out. Let them buy.

I'm going to a local Irish pub solo in a couple of minutes.

Guinness is $4 so I can have 5 of them and still leave a good tip.

Not in the mood to be around them.

Casper, why wouldn't you just leave when you found all of this out? It seems like you like this attention.

I couldn't leave. All this wasn't thrust upon me at once. Stuff came to light over the two weeks.

As far as liking the attention, I posted it because I thooght it would be interesting fodder for GL. If this is being perceived as attention seeking, let's all stop commenting on it.

Wasn't trying to grab attention. Just wanted to vent about my own stupidity.

I couldn't leave. All this wasn't thrust upon me at once. Stuff came to light over the two weeks.

As far as liking the attention, I posted it because I thooght it would be interesting fodder for GL. If this is being perceived as attention seeking, let's all stop commenting on it.

Wasn't trying to grab attention. Just wanted to vent about my own stupidity.

Why can't you leave?

I'm going to a local Irish pub solo in a couple of minutes.

Guinness is $4 so I can have 5 of them and still leave a good tip.

Not in the mood to be around them.

So you only have $20?