It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,834 Views
I've never seen her but talked to her on the phone.

I'm not on Facebook so I have no idea what she looks like.

Casper do you know there is a recording of your phone call with the dentist posted on the interweb?

Boner can Casper sue the dentist?

Casper are you the one picketing in the dark or the red/orange jacket?

IAG
Casper are you the one picketing in the dark or the red/orange jacket?

I'm wearing a dark jacket but what are you talking about with an audio recording?

I'm wearing a dark jacket but what are you talking about with an audio recording?
The one whereyou apologize and tell the dentist that you know where he is coming from and he says that he appreciates that you are man enough to apologize. That one.

Ok. You're not biting quickly enough and I have to go to bed. An esteemed GL poster found it on the dentist's facebook page. The dentist also posted a video of you picketing. Is Ben the one who broke into his office?

If I could post the video(s) alone I would, but not sure we should link to the FB page, although some ruiner from SP Nation already did. It's not hard to find if you look for it.

I won't look for it.

Telling Casper that my 7 year old is smarter then him is rude...Even if true.

Getting involved in the "real life" Twitter and Facebook shit something I have no desire to
Be involved in. Twitter and Facebook is stupid anyway.

Yeah I'm not looking at that shit.

Creeper stuff.

Btw. I wa not referring to myself as the esteemed poster. iIn any case, I found it a little weird the dentist put that on his own FB page which is public.

I won't look for it.

Telling Casper that my 7 year old is smarter then him is rude...Even if true.

Getting involved in the "real life" Twitter and Facebook shit something I have no desire to
Be involved in. Twitter and Facebook is stupid anyway.

Twitter is much different, I use it as a news feed.

Posting that he is paying for you to stay in MA and give you money so that you will testify looks a little shady. If anyone has access to this info, it could look bad for all involved.

Posting that he is paying for you to stay in MA and give you money so that you will testify looks a little shady. If anyone has access to this info, it could look bad for all involved.

Well so far he hadn't given me $$ so we can that off the table.

The hotel is paid for by him because I told him I couldn't afford a week of a hotel stay to testify.

Hassan spoke to his lawyer and he said their is no impropriety.