It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,834 Views
Here is the letter I sent the newspaper this morning.

My name is Christopher H***, and I regrettably became involved with the protests led by Benjamin R****** against Hasan A**** on two separate occasions. I had met Mr. R***when I became "friends" with a woman he is living with on occasion. Prior to these protests, I had never met or encountered Mr. A***** I was nieve in my belief that Mr. R***reasoning for protesting was altruistic. I was wrong.

Over the course of the last three weeks, I saw the real side of Mr. R****. His intentions to picket were not to protect the public but to accrue money.

I have heard him on multiple occasions express his desire to "put his boot to the throat" of Mr. Alsawaf. Mr. Roderick's only desire through this witch hunt is to cause damage to a man I've learned hasn't wronged Mr. R****.

My change of heart solely comes from witnessing an unmedicated Mr. R***** and how his manic episodes cause lack of clear thinking. These spells are punctuated with fits of anger and irrational thought.

I offer my apologies to the A**** family, and will remember this as a cautionary tale to be careful of people you trust unquestioningly.

Sincerely,

Christopher H***

naive

You left Hassan's name in there once

Last edited:
And Roderick's. I thought it was a nice touch.

So Casper has a dentist sugardaddy, now.

I think we can all agree that site works surprisingly well.

lol, domino affect.

We already saw the names in the article, so it doesn't matter anyway.

I'm trying to focus on meeting Natalie in April.

Angela was cool. VERY Boston with the accent and all. Great body but she can be hard to handle I can tell.

Natalie though seems VERY down to Earth. I think she is the anti-Kara.

god speed casper.

Better luck with the next one, pal.

My daughter says you should take the dentists money and go home.

And in an ironic twist, Kara has blocked me on Sugar Daddy.