It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,858 Views
I already talked to a lawyer and was told the chances of anything materializing is slim to none. This is why I can dismiss Teela's "worries" so easily.

I'll see if Judge Judy responds to my claim. I'd not, the Kara $ saga is over.

Now Hassan and I will still team up though to make sure Ben gets what's coming to him.

What's the plan?

Based on what had transpired in MA so far....

There is a 10% chance that Hassan will convince Casper to join his "crew" which Casper does not realize I'd actually ISIS

Casper will carry a backpack to a public place, because he wants to do a nice act for a new buddy.

Fast forward 5 months and Casper is held on gitmo awaiting his death sentencing trial

Based on what had transpired in MA so far....

There is a 10% chance that Hassan will convince Casper to join his "crew" which Casper does not realize I'd actually ISIS

Casper will carry a backpack to a public place, because he wants to do a nice act for a new buddy.

Fast forward 5 months and Casper is held on gitmo awaiting his death sentencing trial

:lmao:

A man dependant on a stranger for gas and toll money.

Discusting.

You should change your handle because Casper was a white and you are not close to that.

Typical blacks have money for what they want(gym shoes, iPhones,chicken wings, and games that take tokens)

Never for what they need(electric/gas bill, kids school lunches, rent)

You have posted several times of drinking at the bar yet you can't put gas in your car.

It's fkn discusting.

Just let this man do his thing and eat popcorn while it all goes up in flames.

:moped:

Woonsocket is a shit hole. Top ten worst places in New England.

Only thing they have is mount st Charles, won 20 odd straight hockey state titles.

A man dependant on a stranger for gas and toll money.

Discusting.

You should change your handle because Casper was a white and you are not close to that.

I'm dependent on a stranger for gas money?

I GAVE THEM money, not the other way around.

Housepicks, just chill dude. You are out of line.

If you give somebody something it's gone...you gave it away...it's not yours anymore.

You don't give the last of something that you need.

If you lent her the money...again you don't lend the last of something you need.

Especially things like money, food, water, shoes, snow shovels, beer, weed, condoms, blood...

Shit like that.

There are minimum operating requirements for all these items.

Quick story for ya dark Casper.

Daughter is drinking a juice box today.
I said mmmmm...I'd like a juice box.

She says...there are 2 left...you can have one but I need the other one for school tommorow.
She let me have one and maintained her minimum operating requirement.

She is 7.

Ben seems like a decent guey :dunno:

Has anyone texted him a link to this thread yet?

If you give somebody something it's gone...you gave it away...it's not yours anymore.

You don't give the last of something that you need.

If you lent her the money...again you don't lend the last of something you need.

Especially things like money, food, water, shoes, snow shovels, beer, weed, condoms, blood...

Shit like that.

There are minimum operating requirements for all these items.

Quick story for ya dark Casper.

Daughter is drinking a juice box today.
I said mmmmm...I'd like a juice box.

She says...there are 2 left...you can have one but I need the other one for school tommorow.
She let me have one and maintained her minimum operating requirement.

She is 7.

I didn't GIVE her the hot water heater. I was SUPPOSED to be able to use her address so I can get residency in MA.
That was obliterated when Ben went off the rails.
That means the agreement was broken and the $$ is owed to me.

House, if you want to be an asshole, go ahead. I've never had issues with you but it seems you are looking to be antagonistic.

Ben seems like a decent guey :dunno:

Has anyone texted him a link to this thread yet?

Oh that would be a good idea Blitty.

I'm personally done with any contact with him or her.

I didn't GIVE her the hot water heater. I was SUPPOSED to be able to use her address so I can get residency in MA.

House, if you want to be an asshole, go ahead. I've never had issues with you but it seems you are looking to be antagonistic.

You never said you wanted to be a resident of Mass, just that you were hooking up. Again, why would you give a complete stranger $$$ ?

House is 100% correct.

Yeah this seems to be a new tid bit

The weather is better. I had enough to leave but used it to make sure they had a hot water heater. I'll have $$ again Tuesday.

Ray Ray, I'm a fucking idiot. I wanted to do something chivalrous and nice and it bit me in the ass.

Before I thought the hot water heater was an act of chivalry.