It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 72,795 Views
How bad can a dentist be?

Were there camera crews?

Camera crews never materialized.

I'm going to make a video momentarily to explain what has transpired the last 2 hours

Don't bother. We know you're staying.

I think there was a psycho dentist villain in Dexter.

Yeah there was. Maybe this was that type of thing.

[video=youtube_share;ZJB1xhEtNhs]http://youtu.be/ZJB1xhEtNhs[/video]

Casper I seriously admire your spirit.

:pope:

"You can't make this stuff up." Just wow. Movie material for sure.

I can also see Casper as a radio talk show host ala Howard Stern.

Casp, take a bus and go get your shit, and go home, and cut all contact with that crazy, thieving, coning cunt. Be more careful casp.

idk about there, but here you would just get a ticket/fine for no inspection.

image.jpgI may have to take a bus to get my stuff. Here is a picture they texted me of them dropping my stuff off at the police dept.

Casp, take a bus and go get your shit, and go home, and cut all contact with that crazy, thieving, coning cunt. Be more careful casp.

I screwed up big time on this one.

I really did think I was doing good. I mean when all the crap I was going through in Vegas, I told myself if I saw someone in need, I would do my best to help. I never thought bending over backwards would come back to hurt my so much.

I'm smiling right now but a large part of me is really hurt.
I know I'm nieve and I expect the best from everyone, but to twist it around and make it seem like I did something wrong is extremely hurtful.

yeah I'd be upset to. live and learn, be more careful next time. You did do a good deed for them, unfortunately they are con artists, and you probably are not the first, and won't be the last man they screw over.

Also, I'd call the police station to make sure your stuff is there before you go down, I wouldn't trust these people for shit obviously.

Did they leave your money with everything, or are you not getting that now?

I called the police station and waiting for a call back.

They did not give me my $$. She has been brainwashed into thinking I owe HER.

It's mind blowing actually what is going on.

You really expected to get your money? GTFO

It seems it a mix of both brainwashing, and straight conning. I don't think she would have gave it to even if he wasn't saying that. tbh.

that was a pricey blow job

Put any fair price on the value of this story, and that blow job was a bargain.