It Just Keeps Getting Better

• Start date
  • Replies 1,008 Comments
  • Views 71,943 Views
He takes (or was taking) three types of depression meds.

He stopped taking them a week ago. One was called lorazepam. I don't know the other two.
Lorazepam is an anti -anxiety medication. It is not an anti-depressant. Just sayin'.

And abruptly stopping those could have potentially dangerous consequences...for him..and you...

IAG
Lorazepam is an anti -anxiety medication. It is not an anti-depressant. Just sayin'.

And abruptly stopping those could have potentially dangerous consequences...for him..and you...

I totally agree with you last statement.
I'm not really incensed about not being around the guy. The last week he has been acting more and more erratic.

The game plan today is to get my stuff and $$ from her and head back to NC tomorrow morning.
I do plan on moving to Mass. though shortly.

I won't be speaking to Kara again.
On a sidenote, the dentist called me last night. He had my phone number from when I called him yesterday trying to mediate everything.

I apologized for picketing and told him I had no business getting involved in it.

Casp can you summarize for me? This I think is reminding me of the Nookie computerhostage situation but worse. Cliff notes please.

If it snows in Worcester it snows everywhere... No but seriously, you'da be in rain by Hartford.

If it snows in Worcester it snows everywhere... No but seriously, you'da be in rain by Hartford.

Not last night Boner. I also have tires from NC. I wasn't driving 12 hours last night in in climate weather.

Regardless, I have to go my stuff from Her today so I wouldnt have left yesterday even if it was perfect weather.

Ask the dentist if he maybe wants to buy some tools

Copy that. Do it today. Get out, do it now.

Or stay.

If he stays we get the stories.

Who cares about him.

FYI that is a BEAUTIFUL version of that song.

Casp can you summarize for me? This I think is reminding me of the Nookie computerhostage situation but worse. Cliff notes please.

Casper meets girl online in Sugar Daddy.
Casper drives 12 hours to spend Valentines weekend with her.
Casper stays at her place after the two days in a hotel because of a snowstorm.
Casper decides to help them get a hot water heater by using all his $ and gambling.
Casper buys water heater and other stuff.
Casper gets called daddy by 3 year old girl who I guess hasnt dropped the bottle and diaper thing yet.
Casper pickets a dentist.
Casper refuses to picket a dentist.
Casper is now in a hotel in Sturbridge watching Law & Order SVU.

Oh so she completely bait and switched you man? Pretty much money for water heater and get the fok out?

Oh so she completely bait and switched you man? Pretty much money for water heater and get the fok out?

I don't know about a bait and switch but I do know I got in way over my head in this one.

I know there are other complications but that's how I see it man.

Fucked up. Go rip that water heater out of the house and donate it to a church.

Caspy. More snow in the forecast starting tonight/overnight. Get on the road ASAP.

I may have missed it, but still don't get why the dentist was getting picketed? I think there was something about cocaine, but missed it after that.

Cocaine + Dentist Dangerous

good hard rock band name

1344857788_01.jpg

was the Kara and Ben vs the Dentist personal

or are they just really against cocaine+dentist combinations

how many other people were picketing?

was the Kara and Ben vs the Dentist personal

or are they just really against cocaine+dentist combinations

how many other people were picketing?

It was personal.

They had others picket one of the days but just 2 other people.