• Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 4,172 Views
i think so its not that much famous

Antwerp is fun to pronounce.

They cut diamonds and shit.

Not anymore.

P7e0QAU.jpg

He looks underslept.

Maybe he could look for a place on Airbnb.

Scary stuff. I was on subway and airport there in 2012.

Nice article Fiver and this was from couple months ago! If Trump can keep our country safe, let's start there! The economy is fuked up and nobody has been able to fix it, so let's start with lowering the terrorist threat as much as possible and then get back to the never ending domestic issues!

See in the media now everyone and there brother are scared of Trump now having a chance to win that they are coming out publicly attacking him! Since he said Brussels was bad, someone will probably come out and say he was behind the attacks! Lol!

That's the thing. They call Trump racist because he raises some obvious points. Yeah we bomb the shit out of countries and torture families and act like there's no bad feelings. Now those who commit these acts are considered to be spreading democracy. Who are the real racists?

Does the fact that Reno and I may end up voting for the same guy for President scare anyone else?

:blushing::clapper::inyourface::megarock::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance::chickendance:

That's the thing. They call Trump racist because he raises some obvious points. Yeah we bomb the shit out of countries and torture families and act like there's no bad feelings. Now those who commit these acts are considered to be spreading democracy. Who are the real racists?

What did Belgium do to the poor scumbags besides enable their terror by looking the other way? Can't conduct a search from 9pm to 5 am, WTF is that?