speaking of pally.....

how come oksana can post here but pally cant :clueless:

Athiest Robot-pally
shanty-iron
wyn2011-ticket to Fifa stardom
fairwarning-chicago
Jello-nigga
gatormike-sportsdrinks

I get a kick out of that, perhaps there's similarity.

speaking of pally.....

I don't have any info on this but I would assume

that Oxy is on the same level as Bobbyfk

and I bet if Bobby wanted to post here he could. I mean the guy is the owner and admin of a highly competive gambling forum of his own.... i'm sure he can post where he wants.

Pally, has a real life. real living paying kinda job.

Good point Hermey. I think our Pally quit us.

That sucks.

He should post under "Anderson Cooper."

Sexy mutherfucker.

speaking of pally.....

Did pally tell you he can't post here? Or do you think that maybe it could have been his decision?

Sorry Hermy - you're not going to get rid of me on the whole SBR clause. They could care less where I post. And I've talked about GL on there many times, even going so far as to post why I come here for certain things and go there for others.

Could just be an orchestrated conspiracy though and I'm just gathering more men for my army.

Oksana is that you in your avatar? You kinda look like a blanquita version of Lil Kim.

Oksana I would bang Lil Kim if she were only black. I hate white girls.

Oksana your name backwards is Anasko. That sounds like Anus knockout to me. hhehehehe..

I'm 12.

The more you think about how conspiracy stories go there is the off chance that SBR John sent Oksana here to get close to RJ with the ultimate goal of taking over GameLive and make it a sub-forum of SBR.

The only question is who masterminded SBR Johns plan?

I had a ghost banned last fall for just typing the word gamelive when someone asked where some poster was now posting

The more you think about how conspiracy stories go there is the off chance that SBR John sent Oksana here to get close to RJ with the ultimate goal of taking over GameLive and make it a sub-forum of SBR.

The only question is who masterminded SBR Johns plan?

fukin miss beautiful is being puppeted by teela, to puppet sbr john

then they'll take over all of forumville and live a happily ever after lesbian life.

that is of course, if Miss beautiful is not still sucking big black cocks behind John's an teela's back

gamelive as a subforum for SBR... interesting idea Wal66

RJ can sell us for 40 bucks and double his initial investment... we could be the

STINK THANK subforum

I had a ghost banned last fall for just typing the word gamelive when someone asked where some poster was now posting

so they allow ghosts? or were you masking your ip address?

SBRJohn hates us with a goddam passion. Make no mistake about that.

I'm not saying he thinks about us often, but when he does, his fat weeble wobble head turns bright red like a horny dog's dick.

I like that.

so they allow ghosts? or were you masking your ip address?

yeah, they just can't get points. I mean I used different email addresses, but they knew from the beginning they were my original chi_archie IP addresses within a day. I think they don't care as long as you don't try to get points, or make waves