Shortstop

Banned Everywhere Except Here…
Since
May 27, 2022
Score
Tokens
This is not like me anymore…

However, I need O 209

I hope all are enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend so far …

👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Need some scoring …

This is like pick up ball after school …

Chalking this up as a loss…

Feel bad for diehard Heat fans. Disgusting way to lose a big playoff game

Feel bad for diehard Heat fans. Disgusting way to lose a big playoff game
Absolutely glorious.

I’ve seen enough Celtics/Heat playoffs games in the past where the refs fucked over the Celtics late.

It’s nice to see a close game go to the Celtics for once.

I’m pumped for Monday!

I hate this Celtics team. They don’t know how to close games out. Shit been going on since the bubble when they choked that series against the Heat away.

I hate this Celtics team. They don’t know how to close games out. Shit been going on since the bubble when they choked that series against the Heat away.

Need Larry Bird.

Met Larry Bird while at a Pacers game in Indiana several years ago when I was there on business.

Super nice guy!

@tullamore I hear you to an extent. It’s frustrating because this team should be dominating, but the get complacent way too often in big games.

That said, in regards to the players personalities, I like Tatum & Brown. Granted, Tatum bitches more than he needs to. Smart has really grown in me. I expected to hate him out of college, but he’s definitely matured. Both of the Williams I dig. Brogdon has fit into the Celtics scheme nicely. White, what more can you ask for from him. Horford, even on his absolutely horrible shooting nights, still finds a way to make clutch defensive plays.

All in all, I dig them

Absolutely glorious.

I’ve seen enough Celtics/Heat playoffs games in the past where the refs fucked over the Celtics late.

It’s nice to see a close game go to the Celtics for once.

I’m pumped for Monday!
I was a diehard Celtics fan in the 1980’s

I used to re-watch playoff games that had recorded on VHS

Same but to a slightly lesser extent during the Paul Pierce era

But I was rooting for the Heat last night