Impact of Pinnacle on line movement

• Start date
  • Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,578 Views
approximate pinny full game and total line moves / college football games available to bet by week (friday and saturday wagers)

WBa5V.png

pretty big drop.

Very interesting choo. Thank choo.

my account is with the CR rep of the guys who got busted

was talking about it with my guy this weekend about how it would impact volume and sharpness of the lines, he gave his opinion that in the short term it would matter, long term hard to say, but that he's sure they will write billy's action and a few others no matter what

was talking about it with my guy this weekend about how it would impact volume and sharpness of the lines, he gave his opinion that in the short term it would matter, long term hard to say, but that he's sure they will write billy's action and a few others no matter what

Pally give me a winner!

We gonna clean up now pally, no more sharp lines. Getting ready for those $100 NCAAB openers.

Pally give me a winner!

hmmm i don't know but I have to think arkansas st anything under -7 this week is decent

if their offense is kicking into high gear, not sure n texas can hold them down

hmmm i don't know but I have to think arkansas st anything under -7 this week is decent

if their offense is kicking into high gear, not sure n texas can hold them down

I like it. Thanks!

ncaaf limits are now 1/3 of what they were when the bust happened.

and it looks like ncaab is going to be way down with more juice.

pro sports and non us shit is still the same.

gotta beat the closer by a full point now

No more steam chasing Potato, got to start modeling.

Damn it Pinnacle.

PINNACLE LOG IN:

We have detected that you have logged in from a jurisdiction that prohibits Pinnacle Sports from accepting bets. We are therefore obliged to block access to your account.

Please contact [email protected] for more information.

On the bright side, they are still allowing access to their XML feed from the U.S.

McB all this Pinny crap is useless and while modeling can be beneficial it takes time and plenty of trial and error. You are a young husband, father and business owner so it's highly unlikely you have the time needed to dedicate yourself to this pursuit.

Fortunately there is a much easier way. Fortunately for you and others I am here. I run 50% lifetime and I post enough that you can profit from my mediocre performance in the field of capping. All you need to do is play the opposite of what I post every other time.

McB all this Pinny crap is useless and while modeling can be beneficial it takes time and plenty of trial and error. You are a young husband, father and business owner so it's highly unlikely you have the time needed to dedicate yourself to this pursuit.

Fortunately there is a much easier way. Fortunately for you and others I am here. I run 50% lifetime and I post enough that you can profit from my mediocre performance in the field of capping. All you need to do is play the opposite of what I post every other time.
:clap: thanks wakky.

Anybody have alternative suggestions for people like me? Any other books have drop downs like Pinny that are worth anything? Any easy ways around the ip block that could be pm'ed or secret zoned?

On the bright side, they are still allowing access to their XML feed from the U.S.

Not only are they allowing it, I can't get it to work reliably on non-usa ip's. Perhaps they blocked the wrong country.