• Replies 46 Comments
  • Views 3,573 Views

mcbaseball10

Outnumbered
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
FW noted that he read the bust on credit wagering with Pinnacle will impact line movement. I have seen very little movement this morning. Is it a combination of later in season being less movement or as a result of this bust? I'm very in the dark on most of this, so forgive my ignorance.

been following this on twitter. @DavidPurnam is the man to follow on this story. Here are a couple of snippets about it in the last day:

David Payne Purdum ‏@DavidPurdum

Vegas pro: PinnacleSports college football lines, "have not been moving much at all today, very out of the ordinary for a Friday"
Expand
18h Z White Z White ‏@Gambleballs

@DavidPurdum in related news. CRIS, Jazz, Grande and corner bookies around the nation expecting record profits this weekend. Early Superbowl
Expand
18h David Payne Purdum David Payne Purdum ‏@DavidPurdum

@Gambleballs : Lol ... I don't know. I kind of expect handle to be way down this weekend everywhere, including Vegas.

Then this morning:

Communicated w/ 2 big online public books this morning. Neither was noticing any significant decrease in betting volume.

Excellent perspective on the sports betting arrests from @mattyoumans247 --> http://www.lvrj.com/sports/colbert-caught-in-perfect-storm-175920101.html

Business as usual on soccer line movement. 50% of the time agrees with the final score.

Line movement..not determining the outcome of the soccer game by 50% of the times since 1853.

Rito when I was betting the 1982 Mundial in Spain for Italy to beat Brazil as a huge dog you were betting Brazil because of line movement. How do Paolo Rossi's balls taste now after 30 years?

CW bust???
link so I can catch up?
and why would that have any relation to Pinny and line movement?

signed ,
Clueless

Rito when I was betting the 1982 Mundial in Spain for Italy to beat Brazil as a huge dog you were betting Brazil because of line movement. How do Paolo Rossi's balls taste now after 30 years?

:lmao:

:bashing:

mcballs, senco...in a nutshell... the cantor deal is having a bit of an impact on the credit side of pinny...the big sharp credit accts. (but not all) are what influences their line moves... i have had no issues with my agent, but for many others, its stymied for now...hard to imagine the big sharps having any difficulties getting down, but i guess its possible :dunno:

I see no difference. Steam sucked today just as it does every saturday.

approximate pinny full game and total line moves / college football games available to bet by week (friday and saturday wagers)

WBa5V.png

pretty big drop.