• Replies 59 Comments
  • Views 6,215 Views
1. No

2. Yes

3. CR

4. No

5. No

xo

Well at least after the Bash we will finally have pics of ya.

My daughter just got her us passport and social security card. Still gonna be a while till she gets to visit though.

according to the test I'm also a Libertarian.
never knew that...
just registered to vote last week when I renewed my license
never voted in my life, but I can bitch about the govt. :mmike:

10 (very general) questions? common pal? The right answer to most of those is maybe.

the way to get anywhere is to change the social political culture by getting involved. Not voting.

Say no to voting.

Wally :bowdown:

Well this should come as no surprise, I'm a Centrist.

50% personal rating.
80% economic rating.

Right at the Centrist/Conservative/Libertarian border. Let's not split hairs here, you're a backwards Conservative fok.

Good day.

:jrunk:

10 (very general) questions? common pal? The right answer to most of those is maybe.

Exactly. I answered maybe to 8 or 9 of them. Over-simplified, gray-area questions.

You should be careful though Reno. Answering maybe is frowned upon in America. Knee-jerk extremism is considered mandatory by many.

I suggest you keep quiet with your views or a mob might come grab you and toss you in the Pacific.

True. I tried to answer like boxing judges do - you only score a 10-10 round when you're absolutely uncertain.

Where I sit on the spectrum depends on the issue. I don't think there is one blanket philosophy that is the correct answer for everything.

according to the test I'm also a Libertarian.
never knew that...
just registered to vote last week when I renewed my license
never voted in my life, but I can bitch about the govt. :mmike:

senco don't start

Took the test and ended up a Centrist as well. 70% personal 60% economic for me

The questions were far too vague.

But, it was fun and simple. Like interacting with Patty.

6prvaq.jpg

How this came out Matty? Your guy win?

I think the candidate got less than 500 votes.