Im too old forbthis shit.

• Start date
  • Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 458 Views
What's going on Tullers?

For the rat race? For all night wild parties, binges and broads?

I'm physically too old for lots of shit. Lotta aches and pains in the AM. Also I'm losing my hair

Taking Rogaine to hopefully stop the loss but I dunno, might be a done deal. Don't think I'd ever get plugs or wear a rug a la jj cole.

For the rat race? For all night wild parties, binges and broads?

I'm physically too old for lots of shit. Lotta aches and pains in the AM. Also I'm losing my hair

Let’s not kid ourselves; when we hung out in our late 20’s you claimed to be too old for that stuff back then 😂

Taking Rogaine to hopefully stop the loss but I dunno, might be a done deal. Don't think I'd ever get plugs or wear a rug a la jj cole.
I’m def receding. Have been taking a low dose of finasteride. Might have to start mixing it up with some rogaine

tully what i've done is to just sip slowly dominican rum, take it at my own pace

like dominican men dominican rum is very weak and can take you longer

but chugging down beer now a days hits me harder than doing strict rum

:twocents:

took a nap on a park bench on my walk of shame home because it was 45 min before the bagel shop opened and I wanted a fresh bagel. Some lady woke me up 2 hours later asked if I was ok.

took a nap on a park bench on my walk of shame home because it was 45 min before the bagel shop opened and I wanted a fresh bagel. Some lady woke me up 2 hours later asked if I was ok.
my man. i am happy you took my advice. glad you are ok.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"That depends on the time. If you woke me up and that bagel place still isn't open, I swear to God..."