• Replies 15 Comments
  • Views 1,493 Views

Blitty

Nucks Lover
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Fuckin' Bullshit! Every game gets cut off.

curling is different than hockey :clueless:

thought they were just different names for the same sport. like a soccer/football type thing

Fuckin' Bullshit! Every game gets cut off.

I have to say that the BBC coverage is incredibly good.
Five interactive options available at the moment:

1. Curling GBR vs Germany women
2. Skeleton women, albeit no action for another 10 mins.
3. Ice Dance
4. Ice Hockey . Czech Rep. vs Latvia
5. Todays highlights

Menu is a bit like this
Sport_multiscreen_218624d.jpg

this is fucking bullshit. They cant put it on one of the other million channels. assholes. now they running commercials.

Are you serious!? England has better TV then we do? I thought that was one of the perks of living in the US....Having bigger and better TV options than the rest of the world!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

that's interactive tv right dunder, you press one and it goes full screen?

the game is fucking over before we start watching

Are you serious!? England has better TV then we do? I thought that was one of the perks of living in the US....Having bigger and better TV options than the rest of the world!! :banghead::banghead::banghead:

thats just American propaganda. US tv is such garbage it's hard to believe it's not better elsewhere.

that's interactive tv right dunder, you press one and it goes full screen?

Yup.
Its great on Champions League nights (albeit that is Sky not BBC)

Sorry Blitty but in terms of sports coverage we are probably 10 years ahead of you over here.

Yup.
Its great on Champions League nights (albeit that is Sky not BBC)

Sorry Blitty but in terms of sports coverage we are probably 10 years ahead of you over here.

If we could only merge our food, women, movies, beer, and climate with your sports television programming... We would have the best country ever!! :cheers:

If we could only merge our food, women, movies, beer, and climate with your sports television programming... We would have the best country ever!! :cheers:

:lmao:

I will give you (most of) the rest, though.

i actually have had never seen curling before, only heard of it

now I've seen it

dude - THAT IS NOT A SPORT!! GET THAT SH*T OFF THE TV!!

THAT IS THE STUPIDEST SH*T I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE

pally have you ever gone skating at the ice rink at the Rockefeller center?

Good Curling > Shitty Hockey, in the olympics anyway.

What bothers me is the commercials during curling. Just because the first 4-8 shots don't seem important to NBC doesn't mean those of us watching don't want to know how the fuck we got to this point.