Im just a gambler

• Start date
  • Replies 28 Comments
  • Views 1,869 Views
see it dont matter to him. my dad actually kind of likes what i do. he just isnt into short term anything. the stocks he bought he probably will never sell. and hes happy with a 4% dividend. so it going way down today doesnt matter, he probably will buy more.

but i try to get them to think a little more globally. they have a lot of money, but its 100% tied to usa, that shit isnt gonna keep going up like it did the last 100 years.

i wish id bought my finca for when this shit all blows up.

canada is good,

but i want farm land in south america. that shit would insulate you from anything if you can make it sustainable.

we gotta start a comune. get reno to be our leader.

canada is good,

but i want farm land in south america. that shit would insulate you from anything if you can make it sustainable.

Now we're talkin'.

med_vojnama_rusija_plakat_8036.jpg

Boys are we buying low today? Or did we do that yesterday?

im betting soccer

i need to stop drinking

got some gillingham/barnsley and colchester over. pinny needs to stop fucking logging me out.

I don't have disposable income to risk in the markets. I should have, I even could have but I have despised of my income on ventures that never had any potential for return.

I am that guy that will either die at work or be greeting you at Wal Mart with or without a smile long after I should have been taking it easy.