I'm grumpy again

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,125 Views
dont think ive ever paid more than $1500 for a tangible object.

what's the most expensive thing you own that is tangible? Your computer? Have you bought a plane ticket to say India or China?

how so? I don't think teachers and students are bad? It's a good thing to argue for.

arguing against falsehoods teachers pass on to students without as much as a critical thought. And arguing with students about the misconceptions, bigotry and false assumptions littering their minds regarding politics, foreign countries, their own country etc... (hell, this is still what I do today) :up:

arguing against falsehoods teachers pass on to students without as much as a critical thought. And arguing with students about the misconceptions, bigotry and false assumptions littering their minds regarding politics, foreign countries, their own country etc... (hell, this is still what I do today) :up:

That is true, but no one is perfect. It's hard to demand that as well from teachers not to mention that if you had the perfect teacher teaching the perfect thing it'd be biased towards whoever deemed them perfect. On another extreme I think teachers are better than no teachers just wish they'd force little kids to free their minds much earlier.

I don't know much of teaching policies, but I think you should walk into school the first day and have the teacher tell you everything I say is a lie. And let the conversations emanate from there and that thought. Forcing kids to decide if they want to stay at all and listen and then forcing children to think for themselves and prove things for themselves how ever they see fit. At the end of it all we will all create our own truths out of what we experience.

what's the most expensive thing you own that is tangible? Your computer? Have you bought a plane ticket to say India or China?

my computer or my tv and ive flown to greece/italy.

not arguing against the concept of teaching or teachers. Just don't teach politics and history if you don't have a fucking clue. That's all I ask.

my computer or my tv and ive flown to greece/italy.

do you enjoy talking with other people? You never really seem to reciprocate in a conversation.

do you enjoy talking with other people? You never really seem to reciprocate in a conversation.

were not all social butterflies, unfortunately. i enjoy company more than i enjoy conversation if that answers your question.

lol matty.

I don't know much of teaching policies, but I think you should walk into school the first day and have the teacher tell you everything I say is a lie. And let the conversations emanate from there and that thought. Forcing kids to decide if they want to stay at all and listen and then forcing children to think for themselves and prove things for themselves how ever they see fit. At the end of it all we will all create our own truths out of what we experience.

quixotic at best

quixotic at best

FF sent Archie 1 GL pt!

You guys are on fire with the vocab! Keep it up!

were not all social butterflies, unfortunately. i enjoy company more than i enjoy conversation if that answers your question.

lol matty.

It does actually because in real life I'm starting to notice I'm the same way.

Says the master solipsist.

Just looked that word up!

thanks man

go back to work on your Pedagogy

thanks man

go back to work on your Pedagogy

It's not work yet, but RJ said I might be getting into paid poster status soon!

Choo why haven't you bought anything tangible over 1500 ?

choo doesn't have a vehicle?

FF? we talking education not posting bro!!!! lol

FreeFall has definitely been growing on me the last month or so

any purchase over 1k i have to fill out a form and get approval from upstairs its a real admin headache so i just dont bother

choo doesn't have a vehicle?

nope