• Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 2,104 Views

FreeFall

Double Post King
Since
Feb 4, 2010
Score
Tokens
Fucking MG is now on my case. Good god does this company really need to add these restrictions?

I had to call them to send 2k to CR and they ask me what it's for who it's going to and how I know them. Fuck if that's any of their business. Anyway they failed my transaction again and I gotta go pick it up. Looks like the US government is finally winning this battle.

Faller its time 4 u to move pal...Land of the free my arse...

Word as I've grown up from a small child here under their education I've learned that you sir are correct. In school they teach you about the "perfect" system that the US has set up in place and how it works. They don't teach you how corrupt and slow it really is. All you get is the theory of why it's a cool idea and how it's wonderful you get to live there. They don't tell you shit of what is actually going on though.

Word as I've grown up from a small child here under their education I've learned that you sir are correct. In school they teach you about the "perfect" system that the US has set up in place and how it works. They don't teach you how corrupt and slow it really is. All you get is the theory of why it's a cool idea and how it's wonderful you get to live there. They don't tell you shit of what is actually going on though.
were your parents telling you that neither the american dream nor santa claus were real when you were 5 or 6? who is this 'they' that you speak of?

as for the moneygram bit, if you're living in this corrupt land of the free, you shouldn't be playing at offshore sites. find a local or a pair of legs in sin city. yes, it's really that simple.

were your parents telling you that neither the american dream nor santa claus were real when you were 5 or 6? who is this 'they' that you speak of?

as for the moneygram bit, if you're living in this corrupt land of the free, you shouldn't be playing at offshore sites. find a local or a pair of legs in sin city. yes, it's really that simple.

The they was my school system that I went through.

ah, well freefall it was all the same for the rest of us. hell, when i started school, we recited the pledge of allegiance each day and it always confused me that we would say "liberty and justice for all" while the adults were still fighting for segregation in the schools.

i got sent home in kindergarten for refusing to recite that shit :officer: i bet daft loves the pledge.

freefall you ever buy that car you were talkin about? maybe buy one in another color to cheer yourself up?

freefall you ever buy that car you were talkin about? maybe buy one in another color to cheer yourself up?

I did Choo. Sadly I went with a more temp plan and got myself an Audi 90 Quattro. Still runs like a tank and works great for my ski trips. I've moved onto other means of speed. I'm now into flying planes, so I've been reading up on how to get licensed and what classes I need yadda yadda yadda.

What was your last purchase over $5000?

i got sent home in kindergarten for refusing to recite that shit

With this post choo makes his complete transformation into MonkeyFOcker.

I was always arguing with teachers and students. That bs propaganda is hard to take when you've heard the exact opposite propaganda. :banghead:

I was always arguing with teachers and students. That bs propaganda is hard to take when you've heard the exact opposite propaganda. :banghead:

how so? I don't think teachers and students are bad? It's a good thing to argue for.

Air Farce +3.5/+4

excluding bets. Something real perhaps an object.