IAG - impressions of gamelive at this point

• Start date
  • Replies 73 Comments
  • Views 2,970 Views
IAG
Awesome. I would be happy to be a guinea pig. I love music although I wouldn't say I am any sort of expert that could probably offer technical constructive criticism. "I don't know about art but I know what I like" kind of deal. Good for you for pursuing your dream. Once I figure mine out I would love to do the same. As it stands, I see only a future of old age and regret.

PS Link your youtube channel! I have one too but nothing of interest to most.

No particular prerequisites for being a guinea pig besides willingness. And certainly there will be no pressure. I'll gratefully take any feedback from the most technical inside programming stuff to "That trumpet bit in the middle sounds kinda weird."

My YouTube channel is MudcatTV. Haven't looked at it for a long time. Some rough stuff in there. A number of the vids are outlines of songs that will be on my CD.

Yikes - there I am with the stache.

LINK

Muddy did a song just for me last year when I was a sick girl. I still love it very, very much.

Hugs MUDDY!!!!!!

Oh yeah. That was fun. Digging the banjo out of the closet was a hoot.

I have kept it out since then and got a nice stand for it and it is a permanent part of my decor now.

:pepe:

A lot of Canadians here though, right IAG? That's gotta make you nervous, suddenly up to your elbows in Canadians, knowing they could go off at any moment.

A lot of Canadians here though, right IAG? That's gotta make you nervous, suddenly up to your elbows in Canadians, knowing they could go off at any moment.

Do Canadians go off often? Should I be nervous? As my temporary mentor, it's your job to warn me of such things.

Oh hell ya. Canadians? Shit ya.

No telling what could happen with those.

LooseCannon.jpg

I'm keeping the Ativan.

I was in Canada once when I was much younger..don't remember much about it, or even where I was. I also took Canadian Government in college. I don't remember much about that either....other than I believe you have a unicameral legislature.

I went to Canada this one time and ended up getting divorced.

You studied Canadian government in college? Sounds electrifying.

I can just imagine the spirited debates about who was the better Prime Minister, Borden or Tupper.

You studied Canadian government in college? Sounds electrifying.

I can just imagine the spirited debates about who was the better Prime Minister, Borden or Tupper.
Lol.Unfortunately I really do remember very little. I remember having to learn the provinces, the unicameral legislature and the PM was Bryan Mulroney.

I went to Canada one time and ate poutine, drank myself stupid on Yonge Street, and banged a blonde who was a size 1 and like 5' 2"

Okay the chick was my girlfriend at the time, but it still happened

Guess I am a bad Canadian. I don't even know how many cameras our parliament has.

142 days until Olympic curling, people.

Except for the shorter season, curling format is very comparable to golf. There are tourneys (bonspiels) every weekend which wrap up on Sunday afternoon. There are "majors" which get much more attention. After the final major (when Canada traditionally kicks everyone's butt and retains world champion status) there is a "silly season" with novelty events 'n shit.

But no particular Curling Night in Canada.

:curling:

:canada: