The Insidious Doctor
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
:hattip:
Smiloisson-vomi-p2.gif

i do actually like it, i just also wanted to post the fish puking gif

I keep getting the urge to click and drag the purple ball to the left of the threads and get the same result every time.

Yes...to the left side of the page. Part of the background...looks like a half moon since the layout covers part of it. I want to drag it down the sidebar just because it looks like something that should move with me as I page down.

Even after that explanation, I don't know what you are talking about with the purple ball. Then again I don't know what we are talking about with the new layout.

I live in blissful ignorance.

I like the funny green smiley

:panic:

Dio is just referencing his own purple balls.

Damn you bread. :bat:

Odd...it shows the background picture on my regular laptop but not on the netbook. Some picture with the red guy and green guy (opposite of the green guy smiley) playing squash or something with a purple ball....same picture I see on the redirect page after logging in. :panda:

Damn you bread. :bat:

Odd...it shows the background picture on my regular laptop but not on the netbook. Some picture with the red guy and green guy (opposite of the green guy smiley) playing squash or something with a purple ball....same picture I see on the redirect page after logging in. :panda:

Must be the special version, only available in Wyoming.

That makes sense Dunder. Nothing beats the Wyotown perks at forums on the internets. :fudd:

For those who can't see it, here's what the background with the scary machete wielding ninjas looks like:

GayMeLive.jpg