I just might be ON...

• Start date
  • Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 2,547 Views
atta girl oksy...i saw the substitutions and the momentum was turning towards fremantle and i figured some people were making some good cheese playing live...
:clap:

atta girl oksy...i saw the substitutions and the momentum was turning towards fremantle and i figured some people were making some good cheese playing live...
:clap:

Seriously I'm so stoked - that was such a fluke on my part but I still feel like I pulled a sneaky on bet365. Normally I just cut into my profit by pulling that shit.

I couldn't pay attention to one minute of that match other than random peeps at the score because I was just flat out tonight so I had no clue what was going on play wise. I'm so happy it worked out!! Thank you again!!!You have no clue how ecstatic I am. It's not even the money - bet365 is getting ready to pull live betting for Aussies now that they're going for their Oz licence so I've been trying to take advantage while I can since we can't live bet online. FINALLY it's paid off other than just a hedge or a green out!!!!!!

:dancer:

these might be ON threads should get Ray the poster of the month

lots of late night activity and $ being made!!!!!!

keep it coming....

like a sir