I just might be ON...

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010

Collingwood Magpies... currently -70.5 (-105 bm)

medium play ON them now... if line up changes , ill make adjustments...they may decide to rest some starters...Fremantle done for the year and severly banged up...

:boxcleanersdaddy:

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
ill snooze for a few hours...my allergy medicine knocks me out for approx. 3 hours and then im wide awake :clueless: no need to set an alarm :nope:

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
I just tailed and made a small play of -70 -110 at 5Dimes.

I will try to stay up and watch on ESPN3

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
what time does it start central time zone?

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Ray

What do you take for your allergies? Although I have heard it makes people tired, I have taken Claritin for years and never has made me tired.

After reading a Consumer Reports article, I switched to generic of Claritin that I pickup at Costco for real cheap.

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Ray

What do you take for your allergies? Although I have heard it makes people tired, I have taken Claritin for years and never has made me tired.

After reading a Consumer Reports article, I switched to generic of Claritin that I pickup at Costco for real cheap.

immo, the ex is a nurse practitioner and gets me whatever they have at the office... i rotate Claritin, Claritin D, Zyrtec and right now im on AllerX (day pill and night pill) the night pill works like Benedryl to me...drowsy in 15min and down for a few hours.

Immortality

I don't need a title
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Been drinking a lot of beer. Don't know if I will be able to make it the 2+ hours left until kickoff.

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
im here immo...one of the pups has the shits so we have been chillin outside for a bit...should be all good now :yes:

RayRay

Dont touch my fucking TV
Since
Jan 27, 2010
fremantle really doing a good job at eating clock ... we will wear them down