• Replies 14 Comments
  • Views 918 Views

Devilwoman

Not the New Guy
Since
Apr 5, 2010
Score
Tokens
I know alot of you will be upset, especially Mrs. X, and for that I am sorry. I must go home, not back to SP, but to my house. Work is over and I must go home and work in my garden. After that I will make some steak fajitas for my husband and two children. To all my new friends have a safe and wonderful night.

God bless you Devilwomn. God bless you real good all night long.

If those kids only knew what kind of pics mommy was posting on the internets. I love steak vagitas!!

I want someone to make me some steak fajitas.

good night dw

Did we ever figure out who this broad was?

I bet Reno knows.

she was herself... childhood friends with NES (from rx/eog) ... was one of the originals from whales forum... funny broad

she was herself... childhood friends with NES (from rx/eog) ... was one of the originals from whales forum... funny broad

Yeah she was clever and could hold her own here.

Miss that broad.

Lives in Missouri...surprised she just disappeared from SP one day....I guess she was cutting down the posting.

Have to track her down for the SP reunion Ray. Wouldn't be SP w/o DW. Once and a while I kind of miss her. Not often, but once in a great while.

Did we ever figure out who this broad was?

I bet Reno knows.

I know nothing.
She was pretty worthless poster here. But she appeared at a time when the overall posting here was so strong. I mean really special.
What was she into? no idea

Worthless is about right. Needy. She wanted really badly to be shocking but this was the wrong forum for that.

Worthless is about right. Needy. She wanted really badly to be shocking but this was the wrong forum for that.

She always posted shocking stuff on the forums. She disappeared shortly after the tornados in Joplin, lived there. She only posted from work.