I Have A Surprise For You Guys...

Rasperphone, I'm still working on the JFK case. Expect a thread soon.

Woah. Bolding random words makes the post sound like it was written by a totally different poster.

Muse, don't bother posting on here anymore. It isn't worth your time. I stopped posting here for the most part a month ago. I appreciate you doing what you did. You know regardless of how things went down in Vegas, we are still cool. The reason why I am not CALLING or TEXTING this message is because I don't have a lot of my phone numbers on my new phone. Text me later if you want.

I have trouble reading between the lines sometimes but Damn casper you are seriously dense. A) I am pretty sure posting here some more isn't on muse's list of things to do. B) She pretty much laid it out pretty clearly that you are not in her immediate plans either. C) you post here an awful lot for somebody that stopped posting here.

You are right Mcbaseball....you do have trouble reading between the lines.

Muse, don't bother posting on here anymore. It isn't worth your time. I stopped posting here for the most part a month ago. I appreciate you doing what you did. You know regardless of how things went down in Vegas, we are still cool. The reason why I am not CALLING or TEXTING this message is because I don't have a lot of my phone numbers on my new phone. Text me later if you want.

Well, that explains everything. My bad.

Things just keep getting weirder with this guy. What was the point of that broad posting here? And when was she supposed to post here? Was this the Hooter's chick? Who was she?

Casper, you have 75 posts over the last month. You'd probably have twice as many if Razor didn't eat into your computer time. I can send you a netbook I have lying around if you two wanna be able to post simultaneously.

BTW, this whole thread is worth a re-read. :lmao: Can't believe it hadn't been rated before. Fixed.

Rasperphone is a first-ballot GL HOFer. :bowdown:

How is razor gonna post his picks when casper leaves with his computer?

O.M.Goodness gracious.

How completely lame assed. If this is a real female, she needs to turn in her woman card immediately. No self respecting female above legal age wouls post such crap on a board full of strangers, promise or not.

And hey, here's a wild thought. Why doesn't someone invent something that hides your IP?

Oh wait...they have.

I am truly surprised at that double thinking here, that my IP ADDRESS had to be checked because all thought I was Casper. I emailed him directly and said go to gamelive. He has not spoken to me since Vegas, so I thought if I followed through on a silly promise (one he probably forgot about, but I did not) he would be civil again. I am pretty transparent here. Also, his words to me after reading my post was, "Really brutal on me."

-snip-

I do not know your ways, and am sorry I wrote something so long (seemed to upset a few). It shows I am not made for quick lines on boards, but prefer meaningful letters. I was born in the wrong era.

Come on Casper don't give the lady the warm shoulders.

Maybe it has hard on you Caspy but it was real. It gave us some details about your past, the early addictions, how it seems such behaviour always fucks up the good stuff you might get going. Pay attention.

Muse this is what we are, over sharing at a personal level. Either they embrace it and try to improve their situation with our advice, or fight it and get ridicule. Muse uncontrolled gambling is nasty stuff and I don't recommend it to anyone personally.

Muse it seems some of us would have been better off in another era, you remind me of Marguerite Duras.

Muse it seems some of us would have been better off in another era, you remind me of Marguerite Duras.

:lmao::excl::excl::excl::lmao:

Number of GL posters who have read Moderato Cantabile

O2.5 -110
U2.5 -110

Under for the max and I'm currently searching for beards for this one.

If 2 others can jump in, I'll provide the .5 so we can at least get a push. Saw the movie as a preclude to secks. Not hot.

Welcome Muse. :)

Horrible book. Do not recommend.

I believe Juror is the 2nd, unless he read Hiroshima?