• Views 14,525 Views

CaliGirlNY

Insert Witty Title Here
Since
Feb 13, 2011
Score
Tokens
YES IT'S TRUE.

Well not really. I actually love you. most of you anyway.

my life sucks right now..,

and i'm drunk

will someone post soemthing to make it better?

i mean like the new jobs sucks bad. like real bad. chris is an ASSHOLE. the new job SUCKS.

DID i mention i'm drunk?

for more info check the private zone.

i'm stoned.

but everything was so good last weekend, what happened?

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD IN MY PERSONAL LIFE KINDA

sorry caps was on,,,, to lazy to re-type.

but i hate my new job. have hated it this entire time.

chris has blown me off 2 times in a row and i'm "stalker awesome" and know he's lied.

i'm miserable in the new job

more info on that when sober status

i have few friends

i hate NJ. i want to be back in nyc

oh hey BTW Blitty and I are friends again and hung out.

just throwing it out there.

life is bull shit

smokey1-det.gif

oh hey BTW Blitty and I are friends again and hung out.

just throwing it out there.

life is bull shit

oh man, that can't be good. Maybe you shouldnt try so hard with this sucksess thing. Go play with some kittens or something :dunno:

monkey i'm drunk. explainityplain. (my new word for "explain")

no no Blitty and i are totes cool. we're good friends now. we text. we're cool beans

thank you for rating this one thread, whom ever you are. this is why i wasn't going to post here anymore. too many of you suck. i'm actually really upset. I'm about to walk out on my job, I'm broke, I have a miserable relationship, and my cat just bit me.

I'll be posting in the private zone for now on until I leave.

I'll rate it 5 to balance it out. You guys should go join the wall street protest :up:

I'll rate it 5 to balance it out. You guys should go join the wall street protest :up:

I find those protests a bit funny. Susan Sarandon and Michael Moore are telling us how bad greed is.

It's nice that a couple of millionaires could stop down to tell Wall Street to stop making money...

I find those protests a bit funny. Susan Sarandon and Michael Moore are telling us how bad greed is.

It's nice that a couple of millionaires could stop down to tell Wall Street to stop making money...

not the point

not the point

It most certainly is. What other point is there?

You want to ACTUALLY stop corporate greed and corruption? Stop buying their products.

Sitting on a fucking curb drinking an $8 Starbucks coffee isn't going to accomplish anything.